Michael Crabtree visiting | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree visiting

Neither did the Patriots or Seahawks. # 1 WR's do not equate to wins.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I'm on board with drafting Gurley. To me there is no question he'll be the BPA.

gronk counts. hes as big a receiving weapon as there is

I like it, then we can draft saftey, corner, mlb in the first; crabtree, landry, stills, mathews, cameron, sims; nice group of weapons for RT.

Let's get Mathis or Connolly and I'd say offense is pretty much set

It won't be safety in the 1st...there are no Free Safeties worth the pick.

If we get a guard and Crabtree....I see corner or MLB...with a wildcard being Gurley or Gordon.

I also think we will be looking for a tradedown.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

True, but the Seahawks and the Patriots have better QB's than the Dolphins and much better defenses.

Everyone is sitting here crying about still not having a #1 WR like Dez/Megatron/Marshall ect weren't watching Doug Baldwin and Danny Amendola in the Super Bowl. I would much rather shore up our LB core or add a DB then add this #1 WR that everyone imagines us getting when those guys aren't even the ones winning championships.

So why not draft defense and try to improve our defense?

They can do that to. But last time I checked, the name of the game is to score points. The Dolphins need more playmakers.

The dolphins do not have a marshall lynch and an elite defense. Can people stop comparing Us to the Superbowl Champs...

The dolphins do not have a marshall lynch and an elite defense. Can people stop comparing Us to the Superbowl Champs...

Exactly! And even though the Patriots don't have a #1 receiver, they have a dominant TE in Gronkoswki that makes up for that.

Back
Top Bottom