Michael Crabtree visiting | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree visiting

then why did they take Sanchez? :lol:

Cause...

sanchez-tipped-ball-interception-10-8-12.gif

We aren't going WR in the draft.

Get ready for another first round OL pick ! Hell yeah.
Crabtree coming in doesn't necessarily mean that.

Crabtree, WR in the 1st, Landry and Stills in the slot. It's a pass happy league. It makes sense now more than ever to pile up on receivers.

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot 12m12 minutes ago
If the Dolphins sign Crabtree you can safely take WR off the positions of interest for Miami in all your 1st round mocks. Just sayin.
If Crabtree signs, the Dolphins still don't have a #1 WR on the roster.

for all those desperate to go wr round one.... who do you intend to play at lb? safety? corner?

Hot names is great, but if you allow 30 points a game it wont matter

Our cb hole terrifies me. if signing a vet wr allows us to fiz that in the draft then im all for it
This has been the excuse for over a decade. It's year 4 of Tannehill and he still doesn't have enough weapons. Every team has holes. Before anything, you need to keep your QB off of the ground and give him weapons.

A Landry, Stills, Crabtree, Matthews, Cameron and Sims group will a perfect fit for RT's skill set.

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot 12m12 minutes ago
If the Dolphins sign Crabtree you can safely take WR off the positions of interest for Miami in all your 1st round mocks. Just sayin.

Why the heck ck gets quoted around here is astounding.

Stills and Crabbtree would be replacing Gibson and Hartline, Miami would still look to fill the hole left by Mike Wallace.

Can the Dolphins sign him, then transition tag him and see how much buffalo will pay him?

I like it, then we can draft saftey, corner, mlb in the first; crabtree, landry, stills, mathews, cameron, sims; nice group of weapons for RT.

Let's get Mathis or Connolly and I'd say offense is pretty much set

Stills and Crabbtree would be replacing Gibson and Hartline, Miami would still look to fill the hole left by Mike Wallace.

No. Stills and Crabtree would replace Wallace and Hartline, we need to replace Gibson.

If Crabtree signs, the Dolphins still don't have a #1 WR on the roster.

Neither did the Patriots or Seahawks. # 1 WR's do not equate to wins.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Gurley is the closest thing we've seen to AP. I don't think there is a case for #14 being too high...

I'm on board with drafting Gurley. To me there is no question he'll be the BPA.

Back
Top Bottom