Michael Crabtree visiting | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree visiting

if crabtree is signed, I can definitely see a trade down in the draft, and try to pick up a few picks to compensate for the 3rd we lost.

Why the heck ck gets quoted around here is astounding.

He's normally spot on? Maybe you should ask him how spot on he was about Brandon Weeden, TJ Yates and Ryan Mallet.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d81f698c6/Defending-Mallett

Like I said in a previous post, I throw some tweets into the mix that deal with the topic. Sometimes I post reliable sources (Schefter, Rappaport), sometimes I post less reliable sources (CK, NFLDRAFTbites). I am just adding to the discussion, I am not quoting it like its scripture. Without question, me quoting tweets adds more to the discussion then you complaining about it.

nothing like another 4.7

We lost a 4.7 we need to replace him with another 4.7.

Miami hasn't had a true #1 in I don't know how long so why change now. Let's get a diva receiver without the production to warrant being a diva.

If we don't get one of these tall WRs that are in abundance in this draft it's going to be reminiscent of 2010 when we failed to get a TE in a deep TE draft. There's a lot of people happy with our moves...good for them...this off season so far is bordering on nightmare for me. It has fail written all over it.

If Crabtree is signed we would be fools not to take Cooper if he fell to us. If not MLB or CB.

Like I said in a previous post, I throw some tweets into the mix that deal with the topic. Sometimes I post reliable sources, sometimes I post unreliable sources (CK, NFLDRAFTbites). I am just adding to the discussion, I am not quoting it like its scripture. Without question, me quoting tweets adds more to the discussion then you complaining about it.

Actually me complaining about it adds as much to the conversation as a quote from CK. lol.

I don't care if he ran a 4.7 hes a good player when healthy see 2012 season

We lost a 4.7 we need to replace him with another 4.7.

Miami hasn't had a true #1 in I don't know how long so why change now. Let's get a diva receiver without the production to warrant being a diva.

If we don't get one of these tall WRs that are in abundance in this draft it's going to be reminiscent of 2010 when we failed to get a TE in a deep TE draft. There's a lot of people happy with our moves...good for them...this off season so far is bordering on nightmare for me. It has fail written all over it.

there's gonna be a race to see who gets hurt first...cameron or crabtree

People comparing us to the Pats and Seahawks lmao. Let's make the playoffs first

I see the trend here. We are looking at WR's that fit Tannys skills best.

I don't care if he ran a 4.7 hes a good player when healthy see 2012 season

So because he had one good season he's a superstar? Tell that to former Cowboys WR Roy Williams...remember him? He also had one 1000 yard season and everyone thought he was a star...except he wasn't.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

there's gonna be a race to see who gets hurt first...cameron or crabtree

You can throw Misi and Albert into that race...oh and Jamar Taylor who should have 1-to-1 odds on him.

Don't need him
Watkins Woods Hogan and Harvin (official today) I am fine with that group

Do you guys still call Hogan 7-11 (always open)? I remember him doing well at the end of last year, dude does catch alot of balls!

As for Crabtree, meh, he ain't all that. I have no idea about his attitude, but it would have to be a good one for me to want him on the team given his skills.

tree was 4.7 before injuries scraped speed...so we got a 4.7 slot already and potentially a medical red flag 4.7 plus boundary who misses as many games as he suits up in

Back
Top Bottom