Michael Deiter has been a dud so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Deiter has been a dud so far

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Not going to lie, I expected Deiter to come in and at least look serviceable at guard. That hasn't happened whatsoever.

He has a putrid 26.2 pass blocking grade from PFF, which is the third lowest of ANY guard that has received playing time in the entire NFL.

Other than Jesse Davis, who is average, the OL next season will need 4 new starters.

Is that PFF says or are you assuming Davis is average?

If not PFF, why are you using PFF scores for one guy and your opinion for another?

Not going to lie, I expected Deiter to come in and at least look serviceable at guard. That hasn't happened whatsoever.

He has a putrid 26.2 pass blocking grade from PFF, which is the third lowest of ANY guard that has received playing time in the entire NFL.

Other than Jesse Davis, who is average, the OL next season will need 4 new starters.
Did PFF break out the snaps he took at LT because those were pretty bad? Kudos to him for jumping in and giving it a shot but he was overmatched.

I wouldn't say he's been a total bum so far, but I haven't been particularly encouraged either. He's not particularly strong nor athletic. He gets beat a lot from pure power or speed, he's going to need elite technique to be successful.

For that matter too Wilkins has looked solid but unspectacular.

If Grier's first three draft picks are Wilkins, Rosen and Dieter and we don't see massive improvement from all of them soon...im not sure Grier is the man to run the rebuild.

Grier Groper knows what it means :lol:

Look on the bright side though. Grier is going to stock your roster with another half dozen of those early and often :lol:

Back
Top Bottom