Michael Deiter has been a dud so far | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Deiter has been a dud so far

Yeah, so far he hasn't been very impressive... but he's a rookie on a terrible team with little talent around him. We'll just have to wait and see how much he improves. Let's give him some time.

The obvious brilliance in drafting Deiter eludes the coarse minds! As an R3
the kid was projected to start day 1 and he accomplished that despite the
torrent of competition he faced during TC and preseason! He's certainly
held his own way better than bath mats like Dallas Thomas etc. and
is the "perfect" type of kid to seriously ramp his game from rookie
to Y2! As previously noted, he's fastidious and highly dedicated
intelligent and farm raised -- those facts will make him a
superb pick in retrospect next year!

And BTW. Fear the Grier!

:lol:

I had a barely draftable grade on him.

Another homerun by Tbum.
I follow a guy on YouTube and he had the Senior Bowl practices and OH.MY.GOD!

Each and every Wisconsin O-lineman was getting beaten BADLY. I know the defense has the advantage, but they were on sleds as soon as the ball was snapped on most of the plays.

I could not believe it...but we might be stuck with him instead of getting a legit bruiser (Kindley, Smith out of Tennesee) and have Deiter backup the interior.

I follow a guy on YouTube and he had the Senior Bowl practices and OH.MY.GOD!

Each and every Wisconsin O-lineman was getting beaten BADLY. I know the defense has the advantage, but they were on sleds as soon as the ball was snapped on most of the plays.

I could not believe it...but we might be stuck with him instead of getting a legit bruiser (Kindley, Smith out of Tennesee) and have Deiter backup the interior.

Wisconsin oline run block. That’s it. Very few have any idea what they’re doing in pass protection.

The trick to evaluating Wisconsin oline is figuring out which ones can pass block. That LT they have this year Van Lanen - kid can get it done.

It was obvious at the Senior bowl the two overrated guards Dieter and Benzschawel were liabilities.

Grier made this pick right not Tbum

Damn right! And just remember that!
But of course you'll probably
fake a stroke next year
to deny the inevitable!

JK.

You'll just get a new account and
pretend you always liked him!

:lol:

I think TedSlimm referenced Tbaum because everyone defending Griers poor-to-mediocre drafts defends them by saying Tbaum was *actually* in charge.

Grier has not impressed me with drafting when "it was a collaborative" effort and definitely didn't this season.

Back
Top Bottom