Michael Deiters future | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Deiters future

Deiter's future should be at the end of the bench watching Solomon Kindley move people with brute force.

Since we have so much ammunition in the upcoming draft then better start bracing ourselves for a lot more Michael Deiter type draft picks coming up.

Today, like most of this season, Michael Deiter play was below par. He was actually replaced a few series and the player that took his place (Keaton Sutherland) looked liked he played better. Sutherland, who was an undrafted rookie, and is actually younger (22 years old) than Deiter.
So, looking ahead, do you think we need to bring in someone to replace Deiter as the starting LG, or give him an off-season of conditioning and let him battle it out with someone else for that spot.

He hasn’t earned anything except for an opportunity to compete next year in camp. Who knows how it will turn out. I personally would be surprised if he is starting for us next year, but you never know.

wanna count how many misses Belichick’s made the last 2 decades?! they get overlooked by all the winning.. but they still happened
Apparently, his "misses" have been replaced by championship level corrections. Because you don't win Super Bowls with "misses."

That's what happens when you get like 15 draft picks a year. They get a lot from shrewd trades and then the NFL awards them half a dozen compensatory picks.

Since the draft went to 7 rounds, and he Patriots have never once had as many draft pick as the Fins gave next year.

Apparently, his "misses" have been replaced by championship level corrections. Because you don't win Super Bowls with "misses."

He has enough makes, and the Pats also do a great job of supplementing their roster with buy-low candidates they got for peanuts.

It seems like the Pats go for.as many top 100 players as they can get...

What's good about them is that they don't waste time and effort on a mistake.

This 2019 draft has been such a bust already. Yea yea I know I’ll get too early to tell but man..

Hopefully they sign some free agent offensive linemen and draft at least 3 more. Let Deiter fight for a spot during training camp. Maybe he will improve with another off-season of training.

Back
Top Bottom