Michael Smith says Porter to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Smith says Porter to Miami

phishinphin

Patriots Fan
Reaction score
Michael Smith said on ESPN Hotlist that he sees Joey Porter in Miami. He said that he is a good fit and Capers has history as Pitts DC.

I think it would be an awesome addition. What do you guys think of this?

#1 defense in the league! Porter is our guy

Sign Him Up!

I would love Porter here ... he would be a perfect fit for what we need at the OLB spot opposite JT. He should also be cheaper than Adalius Thomas.

Absolute most important free agent. This would be huge. He is still great not good great and we would def. have the best lb core in the nfl and that is what need after we lock down some of our down lineman. Wow this has me posting i haven t posted in a while but porter is a freak. SIGN HIM NOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

this would make my offseason.......my wish list has changed a bit....PORTER and Dielman (who's always been on it)....then get me Quinn Landry

We need to sign Joey Porter and Kris Dielman. PERIOD! If that is all we sign. It was a success! Porter, the defensive addition. Dielman, the offensive addition. Then, if any more space is left, sign the FB, Mughelli.

Worry about WR in the draft. And worry about S in the draft. Let's go, Huizenga! Get your stinking mind right. If you gonna be a bear, sunshine, be a GRIZZLY!

Let's go!!! LOL!!!

we should add Joey Porter and Antwan Peek, keep Donnie Spragan to back them both up and we'd have great depth at LB

We need to sign Joey Porter and Kris Dielman. PERIOD! If that is all we sign. It was a success! Porter, the defensive addition. Dielman, the offensive addition. Then, if any more space is left, sign the FB, Mughelli.

Worry about WR in the draft. And worry about S in the draft. Let's go, Huizenga! Get your stinking mind right. If you gonna be a bear, sunshine, be a GRIZZLY!

Let's go!!! LOL!!!

Exactly

I don't see how we could afford to sign Dielman and Porter. I think we could lose Dielman to teams with more cap space, but OT/OG needs to be a top priority. Our OL needs to be addressed first and foremost, before we spend cap space on more defense. Our defense won our 6 games last year, and will be alright without Porter. However, I do like the idea of Porter on our D, but I think he'll command high dollars in FA as well.

Back
Top Bottom