Michael Turk...Dolphins Next Punter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Turk...Dolphins Next Punter?

You don't remember Matt Turk?
I guess you didnā€™t get the joke. He said he wants him to punt only once a game. Oh, forget it. If you have to explain a joke it probably wasnā€™t that good.

As far as Matt Turk. Of co I remember him. Not too fondly either. I couldnā€™t stand when Matt Turk was Miamiā€™s punter. Whenever they needed him to flip the field, he was guaranteed to shank one off the side of his foot. I couldnā€™t wait until they replaced him.

We guaranteed Bailey's salary to get him to sign, but it isn't a big number.
I think this competition will be open and honest. If Turk wins the job, we'd have a minimum salary Punter available for several years, that's probably be worth more than Bailey cheap for a year.

Let the best man win.

You don't remember Matt Turk?
Michael Turk is not Matt Turk. It is wrong to cast him in the same light. Yes, Michael plays the same position as his Dad (who played for 17 seasons in the NFL with 8 NFL teams (incl Miami twice) and made 3 Pro Bowls). The heritage is actually pretty decent, but Michael needs to be assessed on his own merits.

I guess you didnā€™t get the joke. He said he wants him to punt only once a game. Oh, forget it. If you have to explain a joke it probably wasnā€™t that good.

As far as Matt Turk. Of co I remember him. Not too fondly either. I couldnā€™t stand when Matt Turk was Miamiā€™s punter. Whenever they needed him to flip the field, he was guaranteed to shank one off the side of his foot. I couldnā€™t wait until they replaced him.
I thought it was a great joke :)

Back
Top Bottom