Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua.

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
Gesicki is a stud. He made some amazing plays last year. Caught some darts from Tua in tight windows. Big fan of of this guy. Just watched his interview from today and the man throws down for Tua. Said Tua has been overcoming a lot, including people saying "stupid uneducated stuff about him that they are not right about."

"I can tell you firsthand the guys in the locker room, we all believe in him and respect him."

When asked about year 1 to year 2 jump.

"That is the difference between me and him (Tua), because he has already made the plays. My rookie year, I don't think I did a d*** thing to make a play. That play didn't come until my 2nd year. Once you make one, you build that confidence and build off of it and keep rolling. He has already built that foundation and is continuing to roll."

Last edited:
Wish more players where smarta$$s with them.

Thanks I enjoyed that... I also get the feeling these players dont like the local media... The "you trying to make me say something stupid" and "I know you guys would like me to **** up on this one"(paraphrasing on the latter) on top of the hilarious rookies interviews... I think the Fins are finally boxing out the local media. Long time coming.

They had better support him. He's their starting QB whether they like it or not in 2021. If Flores has got that message across then we won't see any negatives or any of that "unknown" player speaks out crud.

He definitely has a refreshing personality. But, it's the skill on the field that takes your breath away. As he makes the typical TE progression, he's starting to really come into his own and demand defensive attention. He's a matchup nightmare who makes contested catches, stretches the center of the field for the run game and for the underneath stuff to guys like Waddle and Bowden. He's a clutch 3rd down conversion guy and goto red zone guy. He's a pure move tight end, and those are really more valuable today than they have ever been in the past.

We really better not drop the ball on re-signing him, because his value is only going to continue to rise. In two years when the salary cap explodes, any contract made today will look like a steal for the team making it. No better time to re-sign your budding start than right now.

Back
Top Bottom