Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua.

Guys lets stick to football talk please

Thanks

Thanks I enjoyed that... I also get the feeling these players dont like the local media... The "you trying to make me say something stupid" and "I know you guys would like me to **** up on this one"(paraphrasing on the latter) on top of the hilarious rookies interviews... I think the Fins are finally boxing out the local media. Long time coming.
Long time coming - was there an intended message there?

We need an inline TE and I wonder if MG got the memo???

"Got better each and every week."

Nice thing to say Gesicki, but the stats don't back that up.

I remember when some here labeled him a giant bust after his rookie year, much like they now do with Tua. Crazy, I gotta imagine these same people came out of the womb walking, talking, solving complex mathematical equations no learning curve whatsoever.
He is no bust but what is his value contractually?? I wouldn’t break the bank over this guy

"Got better each and every week."

Nice thing to say Gesicki, but the stats don't back that up.

Getting better sometimes goes beyond stats. It could mean understanding the playbook better, understand his role better, understanding the nuances of the position.

That's my TE and you know be probably feels that way because so many including here talk so much crap about him early on and still do!

Getting better sometimes goes beyond stats. It could mean understanding the playbook better, understand his role better, understanding the nuances of the position.
Sure, but results are what actually matter. If you study really hard for a test, and still fail. You any happier that you studied hard?

Sure, but results are what actually matter. If you study really hard for a test, and still fail. You any happier that you studied hard?
Being good at your job outside of receiving stats is kind of important. BUT he was 4th in receiving yards for TE's, 8th in TD's for TE's, 12th in receptions for TE's, 4th in yards per receptions for TE's, and 6th in yards per target for TE. Not bad for a 3rd year player. Statistically he was a top 10 TE.

Being good at your job outside of receiving stats is kind of important. BUT he was 4th in receiving yards for TE's, 8th in TD's for TE's, 12th in receptions for TE's, 4th in yards per receptions for TE's, and 6th in yards per target for TE. Not bad for a 3rd year player. Statistically he was a top 10 TE.
I'm not talking about Gesecki. Gesecki was saying Tua "got better each and every week." I disagree. He got worse as the season progressed,

There's a difference between individual results and team results.
Nice now were getting somewhere... Lets talk about the team around Tua, specifically on offense... how would you grade those receivers Tua was throwing to once Parker, Williams and Gesicki started taking turns at missing games?

Back
Top Bottom