Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki fiercely stands up for Tua.

Jeez it only took 4 seconds for him to ask about Tua.

4 seconds.

Gesecki is one of the better receiving TEs in the league. Parker was coming off a 1200 yard season. Bowden is a very solid slot receiver who can make guys miss. Plenty of QBs in the league did better with worse.

Rate the Texans skill positions after Fuller went down. Deshaun had the 3rd highest PFF grade of any QB in football. As I said, good/great QBs raise the play of the receivers around them, the reverse is VERY rare.
Cool and how many years has he been in the league? We get it you have an agenda.

*Parker was coming off his only season where he got more than 750 yards...
*Bowden is a very solid slot receiver? Dude got drafted and spent his whole off-season as a RB... Come the **** on!
*Now we're comparing Tua's rookie season to a top 5 vet?

Let me ask you this, do you think an NFL team can be top 10 in scoring with Bowden, Perry, Ford, Hollins and insert anyone of Parker or Williams for ****s and giggles...?
Don't bother.

*Parker was coming off his only season where he got more than 750 yards...
*Bowden is a very solid slot receiver? Dude got drafted and spent his whole off-season as a RB... Come the **** on!
*Now we're comparing Tua's rookie season to a top 5 vet?

Let me ask you this, do you think an NFL team can be top 10 in scoring with Bowden, Perry, Ford, Hollins and insert anyone of Parker or Williams for ****s and giggles...?
You forgot Gesecki, who again, only missed 1 game. Oh definitely. Give me Brady, Maholmes, Rodgers, Watson, Allen, Prescott, Jackson, Mayfield. All easily would turn the team into a top 10 offense. That's how important the QB position is in modern day NFL.

In case you didn't notice, the last 4 teams in the NFL playoffs had arguably the 4-5 best QBs in the league. You can't hide your QBs lack of abilities behind good receivers. It doesn't work that way. Your QB needs to be the best skill player on the team. Is that what you think of Tua?

I like Gesicki, I hope we can resign him without breaking the bank. He will be clutch for Tua this season coming up, you’ll see.

You forgot Gesecki, who again, only missed 1 game. Oh definitely. Give me Brady, Maholmes, Rodgers, Watson, Allen, Prescott, Jackson, Mayfield. All easily would turn the team into a top 10 offense. That's how important the QB position is in modern day NFL.

In case you didn't notice, the last 4 teams in the NFL playoffs had arguably the 4-5 best QBs in the league. You can't hide your QBs lack of abilities behind good receivers. It doesn't work that way. Your QB needs to be the best skill player on the team. Is that what you think of Tua?
You keep bringing up Gesicki... I think its kinda funny/ironic that you keep putting him on a pedestal while he's in a video posted in OP saying Tua has been overcoming a lot, including people saying "stupid uneducated stuff about him that they are not right about."

So, all those QBs you named would have a top 10 offense with those weapons... and go ahead and include Gesecki... in their rookie year? Nice that you compare the best veteran QBs in the league to Tua’s rookie year.

You keep bringing up Gesicki... I think its kinda funny that you keep putting him on a pedestal while he's in a video posted in OP saying Tua has been overcoming a lot, including people saying "stupid uneducated stuff about him that they are not right about."
Hope you have that same sense of humor when you watch Tua's 2021 play out.

Gesecki is one of the better receiving TEs in the league. Parker was coming off a 1200 yard season. Bowden is a very solid slot receiver who can make guys miss. Plenty of QBs in the league did better with worse.

Rate the Texans skill positions after Fuller went down. Deshaun had the 3rd highest PFF grade of any QB in football. As I said, good/great QBs raise the play of the receivers around them, the reverse is VERY rare.
Ooooh I wanna play this game. In Josh Allens rookie year he had Kelvin Benjamin who was coming off back to back 900+ yard seasons. LeSean McCoy was coming off an 1100 yard rushing season. Zay Jones had 441 more yards than the "solid Bowden" and Robert Foster had 330 more yards than Bowden. Charles Clay was coming off a string of solid 500+ yard seasons. Yet Josh Allen had 10 TDs and 12 Ints. Plenty of QB's in the league did better with worse.

Ooooh I wanna play this game. In Josh Allens rookie year he had Kelvin Benjamin who was coming off back to back 900+ yard seasons. LeSean McCoy was coming off an 1100 yard rushing season. Zay Jones had 441 more yards than the "solid Bowden" and Robert Foster had 330 more yards than Bowden. Charles Clay was coming off a string of solid 500+ yard seasons. Yet Josh Allen had 10 TDs and 12 Ints. Plenty of QB's in the league did better with worse.
Yeah Allen didnt elevate anyone until he elevated Diggs? So confusing...

So, all those QBs you named would have a top 10 offense with those weapons... and go ahead and include Gesecki... in their rookie year? Nice that you compare the best veteran QBs in the league to Tua’s rookie year.
I answered the question that was asked:
"Let me ask you this, do you think an NFL team can be top 10 in scoring with Bowden, Perry, Ford, Hollins and insert anyone of Parker or Williams for ****s and giggles...?"

Now, you lovely folks want to change it to only QBs "in their rookie year."

Goalposts have been moved so many times in this discussion, I'll let you folks have at it. Just move the posts back after you are done.

I hope we get Gesicki extended ASAP. He comes across as a guy invested and all in on being a Miami Dolphin. That’s the type of good player to reward.
Agree 100%. This guy has worked his ass off and is one of the better modern Tight Ends.

Most of the folks who denigrate him want a old-school type Tight End, and those guys are mostly gone.

I answered the question that was asked:
"Let me ask you this, do you think an NFL team can be top 10 in scoring with Bowden, Perry, Ford, Hollins and insert anyone of Parker or Williams for ****s and giggles...?"

Now, you lovely folks want to change it to only QBs "in their rookie year."

Goalposts have been moved so many times in this discussion, I'll let you folks have at it. Just move the posts back after you are done.
Considering we are talking about Tua in his rookie year, seems like that would be the best way to compare apples to apples. You are making all your claims based off of his rookie year, so why would you not compare it to the rookie years of others?

Agree 100%. This guy has worked his *** off and is one of the better modern Tight Ends.

Most of the folks who denigrate him want a old-school type Tight End, and those guys are mostly gone.
Now those folks have Hunter Long to hang their hats on! Seems like the old school TE they want.

Back
Top Bottom