Mike Mayock, The Draft Guru......... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Mayock, The Draft Guru.........

???....Ryan was 2008 draft, Quinn was 2007 - I never though much of Quinn and didn't want him at all (we took Ginn...blech..he stunk with us) and I wanted Willis, Revis, Olsen (watched him play locally in high school) or a few others but not Quinn.

I thought the Jake Long pick in 08 draft was great....he seemed like a no brainer for us at the time and no one knew he'd be plagued by the injury issues later on.
I transitioned in the lone sentence to save typing on my crappy phone. I know where both were drafted.

Tannehill is not a winner. We would not have made the playoffs in 2016 if he never got injured. He would have ensured we lost the last few games down the stretch to miss them, just like he lost to a horrific bills and jets team a few years before that. Get this nose picker OUTTA here, time for some new blood yo. You all say our defense is bad, our oline is bad. Players elevate their play when they know they have a capable qb. We have not had that in miami in a long time, sans the inconsistent pennington years.

Tannehill was just starting to come into his prime before he got hurt. He is one of those that needs support around him like a good running game. When he has that he was making some great passes and running the offense really well. Even if we draft a QB (Lamar Jackson), most likely we will see what we have this year before we move on.

Back
Top Bottom