Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

The good thing is that Shanahan has been able to step away for awhile and recharge...he could do wonders for this Dolphin organization. #1 candidate in my eyes. Shanahan. In some ways I was hoping for Shula, but we'd need to wait 3 to 4 weeks even to get an interview...just not in the cards. Run with Shanny.

Can you imagine the year Miller and Ajayi would have under Shanahan? Good googly moogly...

I didn't ask about Minnesota but you'll beat around the question. Others have also come out against Shannahan. Mcnabb is not the only one.

Who? Haynesworth, RG3, and McNabb are the three that I know of.

I think Shanny was proved right about all three.

Someone needs to tell me who the 'perfect' candidate is since everyone keeps pointing out issues with each one...there is no one perfect but Mike would be at the top of my list especially the state the team is in at the moment.

If you think intentionally trying to sabotage and destroy players careers is him being proved right. Hey go figure , that's your opinion certainly entitled to it. Shannahans an old snake no different from TannenBum so it figures they would meet up.

Ive read before Plummer retired because he thought Shanny was to hard on him. But that is exactly what this team needs. The push overs this team has had as head coaches has lead to a weak team. He and Hue Jackson have the same mentality of expecting nothing but the best preparation and effort from their players or they will be shown the door and that is exactly what this team needs.

Mike Shanahan Head Coach
Kyle Shanahan Offensive Coordinator
Jim Scwhartz Defensive Coordinator

Lock it in. Don't look back.
Kyle's trying to forge his own name in this league. I really think he's done working for his dad. Don't see him coming here on a lateral move.

Someone needs to tell me who the 'perfect' candidate is since everyone keeps pointing out issues with each one...there is no one perfect but Mike would be at the top of my list especially the state the team is in at the moment.
"and it will be the best day of my life"

If you think intentionally trying to sabotage and destroy players careers is him being proved right. Hey go figure , that's your opinion certainly entitled to it. Shannahans an old snake no different from TannenBum so it figures they would meet up.

:bobdole:

Mike as HC, Kyle OC.. Let's do it.
Kyle Will not be coaching under his father anymore. He made that clear when he left Washington while Mike was still there. I would love the hire though. I also want to point out that wherever Mike Shanahan goes, a great running game follows. While he was in Denver he had Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary and Dolphins cast off Rueben Drones have career years. And in Washingtion he made Alfred Morris look like a Hall Of Famer. I am sure he would do the same for Lamar Miller if Miller stays.

You see there two sides to every story or more depending on who's there , and a face palm won't change that.

Oh I agree there are two sides to every story. I'm just not going to belive the story from those who showed up to camp fat and lazy with a sense of entitlement like Haynesworth and McNabb did, or a one trick pone like Bob who can't read an NFL defense to save his life.

Is Shanahan a hard ass, yep. But so is Haley, Coughlin and Hue. Also, I've got news for you pretty much all NFL coaches are egotistical.

Oh I agree there are two sides to every story. I'm just not going to belive the story from those who showed up to camp fat and lazy with a sense of entitlement like Haynesworth and McNabb did, or a one trick pone like Bob who can't read an NFL defense to save his life.

Is Shanahan a hard ass, yep. But so is Haley, Coughlin and Hue. Also, I've got news for you pretty much all NFL coaches are egotistical.
Not like Shannahan . This guy is the coaching version of Mike Tannenbaum. It's never his fault. Do your research. Anyway believe what you will. We'll see how it turns out.

Those three idiots sabotaged their own careers, they didn't need Shannahan's help. He just did the three of them a favor and put them out of their misery.

Back
Top Bottom