Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

My only concern is will he give Suh the silent treatment like he did to Haynesworth?

My only concern is will he give Suh the silent treatment like he did to Haynesworth?

Why would he? It's not like Suh is going to come into camp and fail his conditioning test over and over again. That is where the whole fiasco began. I'd be ****ing amazingly pissed to if the highest defensive player ever at the time came to camp that way as well.

I still put the odds of shanahan working with tannebaum at next to nil

Me too...I'm wondering why he is even doing an interview.

I have a concern about TB and MS bumping heads too. However, this is exactly what Ross wants. The fans hyped and belief in the HC. I think Ross will fall in love and make the necessary arrangements to convince Shannahan to take the job. At least I hope.

Me too...I'm wondering why he is even doing an interview.

I'm sure Mike Shanahan wants the job but Tannenbaum would never hire him. This is all for show by Tannenbaum to keep up appearances to Steve Ross that he intends to hire the best candidate when in reality Tannenbaum wants to hire the best candidate that he can control...and that's not Shanahan.

I'm sure Mike Shanahan wants the job but Tannenbaum would never hire him. This is all for show by Tannenbaum to keep up appearances to Steve Ross that he intends to hire the best candidate when in reality Tannenbaum wants to hire the best candidate that he can control...and that's not Shanahan.

I don't think Tannenbaum would be foolish enough to interview somebody that could interest Ross just to put on a show. Now if Ross is truly out of it than perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To that end, I still think, after this dog and pony show, Mangini is waiting in the wings biding his time.

After what I heard this morning from Jeff Darlington on the Joe Rose show...I agree.

I'm pretty sure that would eliminate Hue Jackson too.. after Oakland, Tannenbum would be concerned about keeping him in line vs making an end around to Ross.

I'm pretty sure that would eliminate Hue Jackson too.. after Oakland, Tannenbum would be concerned about keeping him in line vs making an end around to Ross.

Darlington seems to think Hue Jackson would be the best fit. Seems to think Tannenbaum can keep him under control.

Back
Top Bottom