Mike Tannenbaum Reassigned / Fired Mega Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannenbaum Reassigned / Fired Mega Thread

Matthew Cannata is reporting via twitter, that Jeff Darlington on the Joe Rose show, this morning, stated Mike Tannenbaum is mostly responsible for the problems pertaining to the Gase Situation. Darlington also reported that Ross meddled in some decisions, which shocked me. It appears the Suh situation was on Ross.

Matthew Cannata is reporting via twitter, that Jeff Darlington on the Joe Rose show, this morning, stated Mike Tannenbaum is mostly responsible for the problems pertaining to the Gase Situation. Darlington also reported that Ross meddled in some decisions, which shocked me. It appears the Suh situation was on Ross.

I don’t know why people are so surprised to find out Ross meddles. It has been very obvious from day one. Only a meddling jackass would fly all over the country chasing Jim Harbaugh while he had a coach, only to hold a round table press conference look into the camera and lie to the fan base! Ross “I was only offering my advice to Jim that I think she should stay at Stanford, he is not ready for the NFL.”

I would just like to know. I can't believe his stench is going to come off the team easily. I have a sneaking suspicion that the odor will be lingering.

Last edited:
I hope both him and Grier were on the dump RT train. I can't see the FRONT OFFICE eating all this DEAD MONEY to wash away some of thes under performing players .

I would just like to know. I can't believe his stinch is going to come off the team easily. I have a sneaking suspicion that the odor will be lingering.
Wizard of Light Bulb Moments And General Fundum

Writer, Wizard, Mall Santa & Rasputin Impersonator

In all seriousness, I believe his current position is a bent-over, head tilted to one side, hair-being-pulled position

Last edited:
As someone speculated in another thread, I agree it's Ross's way of keeping him employed for cash flow and dignity until he can situate himself somewhere else - I'd guess back to sports agency. :shrug:

As someone speculated in another thread, I agree it's Ross's way of keeping him employed for cash flow and dignity until he can situate himself somewhere else - I'd guess back to sports agency. :shrug:
Yeah. Ross is probably trying to be a sport about it. Surely they spent a lot of time together

His new job will be to FURTHER RUIN the Team form behind the Curtain!!! Purge this jackass!!!

Can’t take credit for this, I saw it in an article somewhere, but Think Milton from Office Space or more recently Jack Barker from Silicon Valley.

Antone: priceless
Privy: toilet
Stinch: smells

he’s either somewhere in a ‘priceless smelly sh*tter’ or he’s just a ‘smelly sh*te’.. which is priceless!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom