Mike Tannenbaum Reassigned / Fired Mega Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannenbaum Reassigned / Fired Mega Thread

He'll join Rex Ryan on South Beach, sucking on some toes and sniffing azzez!!!

Wasn’t he a consultant with Phins before Ross promoted him to VP?

Doesn’t this show Ross’s ineptitude that the man he tabbed to run the whole football show simply accepts being stripped of all power and demoted to a consultant role? It shows not even Tannenbaum believes in himself. If he did he would have left and sought another VP role elsewhere.

Think you are looking a little far into this. Tannenbaum is receiving a paycheck for literally doing nothing. Because he is Ross' personal friend. Pretty straight forward.

Think you are looking a little far into this. Tannenbaum is receiving a paycheck for literally doing nothing. Because he is Ross' personal friend. Pretty straight forward.

So you are saying he’s a freeloader... we’ve had a guy with a lazy freeloader mindset running the football side for 5 years. Nice.

Wasn’t he a consultant with Phins before Ross promoted him to VP?

Doesn’t this show Ross’s ineptitude that the man he tabbed to run the whole football show simply accepts being stripped of all power and demoted to a consultant role? It shows not even Tannenbaum believes in himself. If he did he would have left and sought another VP role elsewhere.

i think Ross pretty much has handle on Mike T's strengths. The new structure reinforces that. Grier reports directly to Ross. Mike T has no say in Grier's blueprint. He can consult and bend an ear here and there but I'd imagine that is about it.

We may never know but I believe he's now on the business side in a role to be disclosed later. No football decisions.

Back
Top Bottom