Mike Tannenbaum Reassigned / Fired Mega Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Tannenbaum Reassigned / Fired Mega Thread

Probably back to the technology thing he was originally brought in for. I saw this coming as he and Ross are friends and business partners. I just really hope he is out of the football operations.

Ok Tannenbaum reassigned and Grier promoted is a huge failure. Starting to feel like those who have said this team will never be successful until Ross sells it are right.

It is a huge failure! Tbum is a contagious disease and everyone who came into contact needs to be gone; except for Marino.

Letting him find another role elsewhere while being removed from authority over anything in football operations. A VPs way if being let go.

3 years ago Ross hired Gase there was rumors Tannenbaum wanted someone else. Does anyone remember who it was?

All this just looks like Ross is clueless or couldn't care less if the team is not successful on the field.

This tells me one of two things for our next coach:

They get a big name and give him total control over the 53-man (Harbaugh) - I don't think this is likely

OR

They get someone they are familiar with for a possible dead season: Rizzi, Campbell, Bowles, Rex Ryan

I told you guys this would happen: https://finheaven.com/threads/vikin...-miami-if-he-leaves-team.351654/#post-7784442

I have no inside sources. I do know a little bit about owner Steve Ross, though.

Went to business school in the 1960s. He's a disciple of Alfred Sloan. If you want to find out more about this, read Sloan's Book "My Time with General Motors." It's pretty dry, and if you aren't interested in the history of the automobile industry you probably won't enjoy it much, but it was considered THE BOOK for business students to read in the 1960s. Business schools taught the GM Model as management theory. Ross went to school during that time and runs his businesses on the GM Model.

Ross doing everything half ass like he always does. Here comes more players like Harris with Grier running the draft. We're ****ed once again.

All of this leads to Rex Ryan as our next coach...

I’m actually ok with Rex. He has taken a step back from the game for a few years. I’m sure that he will make Miami a more physical team. Plus, he is going to want revenge against the AFC East. He did lead the Jets to the playoffs and beat Brady. As long as he brings in a good PC.

Where as anyone seen Grier has been promoted to VP? All I have seen is he will oversee football operations and he is still called a GM. Maybe he has been promoted and I just haven't seen it but in most organizations the GM is in charge of Football Operations.

Back
Top Bottom