Mike Wallace vs Dwayne Bowe - Very possibly your starting Miami Dolphins 2013 #1 WR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace vs Dwayne Bowe - Very possibly your starting Miami Dolphins 2013 #1 WR

I like Allen of Cal, I just think Woods might be a little faster, but they both have great hands and run nice routes. I haven't seen Wilson play at Washington State but I know he needs to bulk up a little. I also like a small 5'11" receiver from Florida named Andre DeBose who is very fast....but there are always people hating Florida receivers. =) He is not a lightweight like Rainey and some of their other speed burners.

Marquess Wilson is eerily similar to a young Chad Johnson. Excellent feet. Great hands. Body control. Plenty of height. The only thing he's missing is bulk, but he's a physical player.

I don't know that Robert Woods is really all that fast, and wouldn't be surprised if Keenan Allen is faster. Keenan Allen has size, strength and physicality that Woods will never touch, and it's really rare to find a big man like him with the kind of feet he has.

I've always thought Woods looked like a guy that was just unusually advanced for his age, but not necessarily a high ceiling guy. I usually like that kind of guy

Robert Woods reminds me of Steve Smith from USC. Woods makes better plays on deep balls and has better speed, but to me there isn't a lot seperating those two SC WR's.

that's scary stuff...kid fresh off the boat making plays against revis...the best corner in the league by far...we gonna have our hands full with stephen hill

It's the second day of TC, first in pads. In real game action, Sanchez will either get sacked or throw a three yarder to Keller.

Next thread idea I have I'll make sure to run the idea by you first, that way you won't be disturbed from reading your 5th "Ryan Tannehill should start" thread.
LOL check and mate !!!!!!!!

Miami needs to stay the course, Bowe is good but not worth all the cash he will demand, Mike Wallace is only going to good if the offense features him, don't want to pay a wr that type of money if he's not the go to guy on every passing down.

Andre is skinny but posseses great speed I don't think that he can take a hit.

I gotta say, those are some seriously positive reviews if true. I haven't seen or read much of the Jets camp, but anytime you get a rookie WR getting separation from quality CBs, it's scary. If he's getting separation from an ELITE cb, we are in trouble.

Too bad Revis is suffering from a hamstring injury right now.

Wouldn't read too much into Hill's performance quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom