Mike Williams: The Sleeper At 2? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams: The Sleeper At 2?

knight6jb said:
Everytime your on Finheaven I end up saying the same thing..........GO AWAY!

It's obvious that Feeley won't take us anywhere?? and I guess it was obvious to you that when Brady came in for Bledsoe, he would suck? It is the NFL anything can happen, Feeley had to supporting cast last year, this year we have new coaches, new players, and our injured players will be back....PS:Bills will suck next year, and thats obvious cuz Losman will be running the team.

do u need a hug? Willis McGAhee BABY!!!!

Is there such a thing as a sleeper at the #2??:shakeno: :(

Zevo, I realize your purpose of coming here is to irritate, but, what you consider as being "obvious", I consider as a biased opinion. You may eat your words someday. However, when that happens, I am sure you will not be so eager to come back to this site.

I have been to too many Miami - Buffalo games in Buffalo to not be aware of how you Bills fans work.

You might not here "Shout" all that often this year cause your offense might be in trouble.

Ghetti13 said:
Zevo, I realize your purpose of coming here is to irritate, but, what you consider as being "obvious", I consider as a biased opinion. You may eat your words someday. However, when that happens, I am sure you will not be so eager to come back to this site.

I have been to too many Miami - Buffalo games in Buffalo to not be aware of how you Bills fans work.

You might not here "Shout" all that often this year cause your offense might be in trouble.

how can it be in trouble when we have the greatest rb ever?

Awsi Dooger said:
You're the first poster who agrees with me on all three positions. We must really suck.

I dont want us to draft Williams, I just think he will be better than Edwards. I want Caddy, if not Benson or Brown. and if we dont go RB then I would take M.Williams, and all of this is if we can't trade down.

zevo said:
hey i'm just statin the obvious. Feeley will not taje the fins anywhere. I'd just roll the dice and take an overrated rogers or Smith.

Why do you want us to draft a QB? ......"I'd just roll the dice and take an overrated rogers or Smith"? Comon man, IMO we are better off at the QB than you are!

knight6jb said:
It's only a matter of time before he blows out that knee of his....then what??

how so? r u a doctor? r u a psychic? or r u justjust jealous he is not on your team? :confused:

zevo said:
how can it be in trouble when we have the greatest rb ever?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You are kidding right, please tell me you are....otherwise I think that goes down as the dumest post of the month so far!!!

FlyFishingKing said:
Why do you want us to draft a QB? ......"I'd just roll the dice and take an overrated rogers or Smith"? Comon man, IMO we are better off at the QB than you are!

oh yeah, how is that?

Well, if you think McGahee is the best ever, or even the best in the AFC you are obviously not real football savy. So, whats the oint in wasting my time discussing it with you.

FlyFishingKing said:
You must be a rookie at this......Over OJ and Thurman Thomas???? :roflmao:

ever!

zevo said:
how so? r u a doctor? r u a psychic? or r u justjust jealous he is not on your team? :confused:

Did you see it happen?? and no I'mnot that jealous, we will have a better RB after the draft!

Ghetti13 said:
Well, if you think McGahee is the best ever, or even the best in the AFC you are obviously not real football savy. So, whats the oint in wasting my time discussing it with you.
whose better?

Back
Top Bottom