Mike Williams: The Sleeper At 2? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams: The Sleeper At 2?

Im a big fan of yours KB but I think his stock went up because this draft class isnt as strong, more than the year off...

knight6jb said:
Your credibility is gone man....you said Willis Mcgahee is the greatest RB ever!:roflmao:

yes i didsay that. :booty:

zevo said:
yes i didsay that. :booty:
his credibility was gone years ago.He just likes troll food so he comes around every now and then to suck some crumbs off the floor.

KB21 said:
Tell me. How does a guy who wouldn't have gone in the top 10 last year improve his stock by not playing?

Who is to say he wouldnt have gone in the top 10 last year???

knight6jb said:
It's only a matter of time before he blows out that knee of his....then what??

Dude, you gotta chill with the knee blowing. :shakeno: McGahee is from the U and deserves more respect than that. I watched him blow out that knee against Ohio St. and wept like a little baby:boohoo: . Rip the Bills fan, but please lay off Willis. He is a stud.

zeke0123 said:
his credibility was gone years ago.He just likes troll food so he comes around every now and then to suck some crumbs off the floor.

This is too easy!Good night fish fans! :patriot:

SportyPhinGuy said:
Dude, you gotta chill with the knee blowing. :shakeno: McGahee is from the U and deserves more respect than that. I watched him blow out that knee against Ohio St. and wept like a little baby:boohoo: . Rip the Bills fan, but please lay off Willis. He is a stud.

I realize he was a great RB at UM, but that knee incident was one of the nastiest I have seen, it did suck, but hey I think the chances of him re-injuring it are better high sooner or later. I even realize he is a good NFL RB, but the greatest, thats a lil out there.

and for those of you wondering..thats how you *****-slap a troll.

***** rymes with itch.

knight6jb said:
I realize he was a great RB at UM, but that knee incident was one of the nastiest I have seen, it did suck, but hey I think the chances of him re-injuring it are better high sooner or later. I even realize he is a good NFL RB, but the greatest, thats a lil out there.

Understood. He may not be the best ever, but the boy's got the potential. I have a feeling he is going to breakout this year. You never get your stride back that first year after the injury. He's probably gotten those memories out of his head...but to your point, it will always linger.

Zevo your posts have made me squirm for quite a while now. They are definately INSANE! How can you call Willis M. the best ever? How many times did you hit the bong today? It would be ignorant to say he is even the best in the league, or the best in the AFC East! Remember C.Dillon, C.Martin, and if R.Williams comes back and is successful, you will have the worst in our division! Your brain must be fried from all those loses you Bills have been enduring all these years.

Larry King used to have a radio show called Whacko Night

KB21 said:
Tell me. How does a guy who wouldn't have gone in the top 10 last year improve his stock by not playing?

It looks like some of us are trying to qualify for a future version.

But very predictable. No ammo=ludicrous comment.

If you like Edwards better, try backing it up. Otherwise, don't throw out something that is irrelevant to begin with, and is about as accurate as saying gas prices have declined under GW Bush.

Awsi Dooger said:
It looks like some of us are trying to qualify for a future version.

But very predictable. No ammo=ludicrous comment.

If you like Edwards better, try backing it up. Otherwise, don't throw out something that is irrelevant to begin with, and is about as accurate as saying gas prices have declined under GW Bush.

Are you a Democrat?:D

Back
Top Bottom