Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged) | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged)

Which team trades for Minkah

• Washington

Votes: 29 20.3%
  • Dallas

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 70 49.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
As much as I appreciate the players’ point of view and concern for their future, this is getting ridiculous league wide.

His rights are under team control for FOUR MORE YEARS. Someone has to make a stand. The CBA negotiated for fair contracts based on draft selection (which Minkah greatly benefited from).

If he doesn’t want to play? Fine. Sit for 4 years, they have the cap space to spare. The NFL is going to become pro basketball Big 3, Golden State-esque super teams really quickly if 2nd year top 15 picks can just strong arm their drafting team into giving them away for peanuts so they can play on small contracts for powerhouses.

Yuck.

Ummm already there. Go look at the teams in the Super Bowl over the past decade.

I thought this one was the most interesting article in there about Ross, Grier, and QB...

Looks like Ross was right, for once. I think the issue with them willing to trade Stinkah has more to do with his attitude. Passive aggressive interviews, Mommy saying things on twitter or in the media. Maybe the Browns will make an offer. he MFitz would fit right in with jarvis and Odell.

Missed first and second round picks! I’m hoping with the onslaught of guys in the front office currently, that these picks are in good hands. I liked what they did last draft. So we will see. But I’m not holding my breathe
except we don't know yet if it was a good draft or not. I agree that Allen and McKenssie can help but if grier has the last word then we could be in trouble to the point of no return.

The Armando article...yes, he blamed everyone else except himself for his poor play.

I like Minkah, I wanted Derwin, because I knew Derwin to be a dude, but I thought Minkah would be a good fit. HE wants to play slot corner only, but sometimes, what you want as a player isn't what is best for the team. You sometimes need to step up and play the role the team has for you to the best of your ability. He decided to whine and not take ownership, this on top of his mother complaining leads me to believe that he has not had to face adversity ont he field. Sort of has always had his way. It is a test of mettle.

Flores and company are clearly playing him out of position, and have outright refused to give him a defined role as a 2nd year player, and he’s in the wrong for expressing a grievance with that? This is not a “test of mettle”. This is calling out bullshit that’s being taken place with your career.

Defending this team and their poor personnel decisions isn’t the hill to die on.

Lol Give me a break.

Flores and company are clearly playing him out of position, and have outright refused to give him a defined role as a 2nd year player, and he’s in the wrong for expressing a grievance with that? That’s “not taking “ownership? Sure buddy.

Defending this team and their poor personnel decisions isn’t the hill to do die on.

Isn’t it weird when you watch other teams that have players doing multiple things and those players are not only successful doing it, but also not whiny bitches?

I’m not here to defend this franchise, but just to call a whiny bitch, a whiny bitch.

Everyone that’s seen Minkah play up close knows he’s not a true free safety, but yet fans cry and call the franchise out for not playing him there lol. He’s a slot corner better at the LOS. That’s why Flores and staff are trying to move him around. Trying to get the most out of him.

He’s just not the great player y’all think he is.

Ya I’ve been thinking Tua might go the elway/Eli route too, the guy who said it seems to hand around Alabama forums and such so I thought maybe he had so inside info. Most likely a hunch passed off as fact but I was curious anyway.
It will all depend what Tua's daddy tells him to do.

Isn’t it weird when you watch other teams that have players doing multiple things and those players are not only successful doing it, but also not whiny bitches?

I’m not here to defend this franchise, but just to call a whiny bitch, a whiny bitch.

Everyone that’s seen Minkah play up close knows he’s not a true free safety, but yet fans cry and call the franchise out for not playing him there lol. He’s a slot corner better at the LOS. That’s why Flores and staff are trying to move him around. Trying to get the most out of him.

He’s just not the great player y’all think he is.

He may be a bit of a tweener, but refusing to give him a defined role doesn’t do him any favors. And he has a right to call that out.

Like I said, defending this team and their poor personnel decisions isn’t the hill the die on. We are a laughing stock. There is no plan. The plan is just to do something different, because they don’t know what the hell else to do.

Miami is going to have massive resources to rebuild.

I know it’s going to fall on a lot of deaf ears like everything else - and this is the last time I’ll say it....

But of all the blunders you’ve seen Miami make, I promise you letting Grier blow this opportunity is going to be the biggest one yet if they let him.

You cannot stake your future on this guy.

It don’t matter to me, I’ll just sit here and laugh like I’ve always done.

But if you people care about your Dolphins - somebody - anybody has to find a way to get through to Ross before it’s too late.
I'm curious. Since you are so self important, follow around high school kids and Alamaba staff like a 4th grader with his first crush, and obviously don't care about the Dolphins, why are you here 24/7? We get it, you don't care if the Dolphins suck forever, you will laugh. Congrats man. go back to washing practice jersies for the local high school.

I’m really looking forward to the “well he sucks/is overrated anyways” posts after he’s traded.

Edit: as soon as I post, I see that it’s already started. Delusional. :lol:

How about we stop trying to be like ****in new England and be the dolphins with some things implemented. This guy is trying so hard to be something he is not

For sure. Who on earth would want to emulate the greatest dynasty in football history....? :ponder:

Is Flores the 2nd coming of BB? Certainly no data pointing to that, but the guy spent 15 years with the most dominant football team ever and some people are butt hurt that he's acting like them? We've been irrelevant for 20 years for i for one am game for trying something that hasn't been tried.

No matter how you slice up who’s to blame this isn’t a good look for the Fins.

My philosophy is that responsibility always rolls up to those on top. Grier and Flores need to manage this reality TV show of a team, we’re only one week into the season and are going to need a lot of players to both:

A) join our team
B) believe in our team

Based on the lack of depth/talent/NFL Players we have at the moment.

Whether Minkah is a net positive or not is irrelevant. This is a stinky cologne.

Back
Top Bottom