Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged) | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minka To Steelers Trade; all rumors & final trade (several threads merged)

Which team trades for Minkah

• Washington

Votes: 29 20.3%
  • Dallas

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 70 49.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
This doesn’t bode well for getting Tua. Minkah is from Alabama. He’ll probably be in Tua’s ear about Miami’s dysfunction. Not to mention Saban who will also probably slam Miami as a place to play. Tua and his family will see all these young promising players wanting out and think this is not an organization they’d want to be a part of.

Minka’s ‘play me where I wanna be’ attitude didn’t begin in Miami. his mom chirping and getting pub shows it’s been happening throughout - from Pop, all the way to Alabama. it’s systemic in every stage of the game; players and families are coddled by organizations because the player has talent, and the parent sees that as a means to a better life. they jump from program to program to get their way. Is that a player you want on your team? cuz “me first” flys in the face of any team construct. and it sure as hell aint gonna stick with guys who came up hard; learning and earning their due. you wanna battle with guys who’ll pull you up, and fight shoulder to shoulder. ask the question: did any selfish players stick on Shula’s teams? did anyone bitch about how Arnsparger used them?

I’m with Kilgore: if you dont wanna be on my TEAM, gtfo! we’ll find players who do - and war with them. an’ tell yur momma I said so. FINS UP!

[QUOTE="mfish41, post: 8002270, member: 30876]

So the defense starting numerous Chris Grier draft picks (Xavien Howard, Charles Harris, Raekwon McMillan, Godchaux, Minkah, and Jerome Baker) isn't a "real defense", that's certainly interesting.
[/QUOTE]
Well Grier's handpicked defense just gave up a team-record 59 points......

What a mess this team is right now. They seem to be taking a sledgehammer to a walnut here. We knew the team needed re-building but to give up Tunsil and now Minkah seems nonsensical if you are wanting to build your team around young talent. Minkah looked a prospect at Safety but he's been shoved all over the place.

You can have all the draft picks you like but we don't exactly have the best record when it comes to drafts. I feel we needed a more experienced coach and assistants to implement the tank. In some ways it's unfair on Flores and it wouldn't shock me if he's not in charge come next season.

Did you read the article ? It isn't really about Minkah, it's about Ross and Grier

The Armando article...yes, he blamed everyone else except himself for his poor play.

I like Minkah, I wanted Derwin, because I knew Derwin to be a dude, but I thought Minkah would be a good fit. HE wants to play slot corner only, but sometimes, what you want as a player isn't what is best for the team. You sometimes need to step up and play the role the team has for you to the best of your ability. He decided to whine and not take ownership, this on top of his mother complaining leads me to believe that he has not had to face adversity ont he field. Sort of has always had his way. It is a test of mettle.

Lol, the "insiders" in this thread are ****ing hilarious. I hope you guys don't put much of anything into the message board insiders we have on here.

I don't care. I'll call it out.

Please wait for someone credible to report rather than someone who claims that if someone's cleats squeak in the Bama locker room he'll know about it. Lmao. The people who go out of their way to convince others of their connections are always the liars.

This doesn’t bode well for getting Tua. Minkah is from Alabama. He’ll probably be in Tua’s ear about Miami’s dysfunction. Not to mention Saban who will also probably slam Miami as a place to play. Tua and his family will see all these young promising players wanting out and think this is not an organization they’d want to be a part of.
This is a realistic take. Could absolutely see this happening.

We’re all asked to do things at work we don’t like, I’ll be doing it in about 2 minutes, but we don’t kick and scream like bitches about it we just do it. Minkah is paid handsomely, he should take the same approach.

Honestly although I’ve been assured by Finheaven posters Minkah will be an elite player, and Finheaven is always right, I don’t think the coaching staff thinks that highly of him. I mean if he can’t beat out Bobby McCain at FS that speaks volumes to me.

The Armando article...yes, he blamed everyone else except himself for his poor play.

I like Minkah, I wanted Derwin, because I knew Derwin to be a dude, but I thought Minkah would be a good fit. HE wants to play slot corner only, but sometimes, what you want as a player isn't what is best for the team. You sometimes need to step up and play the role the team has for you to the best of your ability. He decided to whine and not take ownership, this on top of his mother complaining leads me to believe that he has not had to face adversity ont he field. Sort of has always had his way. It is a test of mettle.

Couldn’t of said it any better.

Ross has nobody to blame but himself. But yeah, when the least football knowledgeable owner is making better decisions than the GM, there is a serious problem.

Agree. Ross is an incompetent boob. He may be a smart businessman in real estate but he’s completely destroyed the Miami Dolphins. I’d say that to his face if I had the chance. Have no faith that Grier will take all the picks he’s accumulated and select the right players. Just a complete clusterfk.

I agree 100%
I am sickened by this whole thing

We’re all asked to do things at work we don’t like, I’ll be doing it in about 2 minutes, but we don’t kick and scream like bitches about it we just do it. Minkah is paid handsomely, he should take the same approach.

Honestly although I’ve been assured by Finheaven posters Minkah will be an elite player, and Finheaven is always right, I don’t think the coaching staff thinks that highly of him. I mean if he can’t beat out Bobby McCain at FS that speaks volumes to me.

Yeah, looks like we missed on another 1st round pick. With all of the 1st round picks we have coming up we need someone other than Grier.

Yeah, looks like we missed on another 1st round pick. With all of the 1st round picks we have coming up we need someone other than Grier.

Missed first and second round picks! I’m hoping with the onslaught of guys in the front office currently, that these picks are in good hands. I liked what they did last draft. So we will see. But I’m not holding my breathe

Back
Top Bottom