Minkah made 1st team All Pro---Flores Insight? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah made 1st team All Pro---Flores Insight?

There is no way to look at this other than a complete fail.

We did not play a ALL NFL QUALITY PLAYER at his correct position, and gave up an all world talent for a mid first rounder. He wanted out because he was not used even close to correctly.

As much as Flores showed later in the year, this is a huge black mark. Doesnt mean he cant come back from it, but I hate coaches that alienate players by forcing things their own way, and then blaming the players when it doesnt work out.

I dont care what Minkah does or how his career goes. He's not on this team nor did he want to be. Enjoy the playoffs fella.

hes gone, move on.

You must have hated history class in school huh?

The title of the post is about Minkah's huge success since he left the Fins, but the heart of the OP is about Flores. Just because a guy is a former Fin doesn't mean we can't discuss his failed connection to our current coach, or assess if this might give us some insights into the type of team Flores is trying to build. We got a draft coming up in a few months. This is about Flores. I like him as a coach. Pretty impressive what he did with what he had. It's also intriguing to me why he couldn't make it work with Minkah (Flores is supposedly stud DC-shut out Rams in Super Bowl, etc). Also intriguing he didn't offer a defense that a particular young All Pro could thrive in. There are particular pieces he needs to make this defense something special. Which then makes you re-examine free agency. Big name studs might not play as well here as they did elsewhere. It is gonna take specific personnel, which means we will probably see lesser known guys picked up which may seem odd to us. Shoot, I think there is a lot to learn and discuss from examining the team this past season, including its player transactions, especially as it pertains to moving forward.

MODs can we move this post...Minkah is not a Dolphin and this thread shouldn't be in this section...Thank you!
It's only moved quickly if its about an ex-dolphin named Ryan Tannehill you can guarantee that one brother. Minkah normally sticks way to ****ing long, on a side note Ryan is ten times the man with character and drive than Minkah I'm a little bitch Fitzpatrick that can't handle adversity. And there isn't anyone who can change my opinion f@ck Minkah.

There is no way to look at this other than a complete fail.

We did not play a ALL NFL QUALITY PLAYER at his correct position, and gave up an all world talent for a mid first rounder. He wanted out because he was not used even close to correctly.

As much as Flores showed later in the year, this is a huge black mark. Doesnt mean he cant come back from it, but I hate coaches that alienate players by forcing things their own way, and then blaming the players when it doesnt work out.

Let’s see who crying when the squealers continue to be 8-8 the next few years when Big Ben retires while Flores has turned us into a well oiled afc beast.

he’s a grown man who cried because the coach wanted him to play a different position. Who cares the reasoning or that coach May have been wrong, shut up and play. You’re getting paid millions to play a game, do what you’re told and most importantly do what’s best for the team. Minkah can suck his thumb while crying to him mom.

Minkah can eat a d!ck, and all his fanboys on here can cup the balls. He is no longer a dolphin, he didn't want to be here get. **** him!

Flores just couldn’t start him at safety, that would’ve been far too hard.

Had to move him all over the defense and then trade him. Now we’ve got no one to move all over the defense and no all pro safety. Good move coach.

lol Minkah is a baby back bitch who folded under pressure. He was asked to take on more responsibility and his tail went between his legs. **** that coward, we're better off without him.

Minkah would not have been an all-pro if he stayed in Miami......so move on.

People still salty about this? He made all pro based on about 3 games after he was traded. He averaged 3 tackles a game afterwards, no ints. Good for him. Loved him as A dolphin do it all. He's no longer A dolphin. Didn't want to be here. Jeez...

lol Minkah is a baby back bitch who folded under pressure. He was asked to take on more responsibility and his tail went between his legs. **** that coward, we're better off without him.
Say it again for the people in the back???

Agreed but it is ****ing disappointing that it feels like even when we get good players they can't even meet their potential because of the lack of other talent around them. I put that on the GM.

Minkah was disgruntled but the Steelers won that trade up to this point. Let's hope whoever we pick with the Steelers pick is a future hall of famer.
I see 2 teams going in two different directions - Minkah will be a good player on a bad team

Flores just couldn’t start him at safety, that would’ve been far too hard.

Had to move him all over the defense and then trade him. Now we’ve got no one to move all over the defense and no all pro safety. Good move coach.
Yeah, it was ALL Flores's fault. Let a player dictate how and where he is to be played and hold you hostage over it, causing a riff publicly, ain't happening. We have a coach Flores, not a coach Fitzpatrick. Next up...

Back
Top Bottom