Minkah made 1st team All Pro---Flores Insight? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah made 1st team All Pro---Flores Insight?

Agreed but it is ****ing disappointing that it feels like even when we get good players they can't even meet their potential because of the lack of other talent around them. I put that on the GM.

Minkah was disgruntled but the Steelers won that trade up to this point. Let's hope whoever we pick with the Steelers pick is a future hall of famer.
Minkah was impatient and self-serving.

There is no way to look at this other than a complete fail.

We did not play a ALL NFL QUALITY PLAYER at his correct position, and gave up an all world talent for a mid first rounder. He wanted out because he was not used even close to correctly.

As much as Flores showed later in the year, this is a huge black mark. Doesnt mean he cant come back from it, but I hate coaches that alienate players by forcing things their own way, and then blaming the players when it doesnt work out.
Was he the one who touted his versatility and ability to play multiple positions during an interview, prior to being drafted?

While I'm happy Minkah Fitzpatrick got voted as all pro. I'm still pissed at how high and mighty he acted while in Miami. He put himself before the team. There's a lot more to the story, I'm sure. But in the end the players who remained, played hard and played like they like being a Miami Dolphin. The last game against the Patriots showed the players passion. That's all you can ask from a losing team. Meanwhile, in Pittsburgh they suffered disappointment in not making a playoff appearance with a guy strictly about himself.

Minkah is a puss, can't believe I got sucked into thinking he was a great draft pick

Royal screw job it what he had to offer, betrayed is what Grier should be feeling along with everyone who is a real dolphin fan

He 1st team something and it ain't all pro

This should be moved before it turns into a BS magnet....

I like Minkah, always have, but he didn’t make that much of a difference.

Fitzpatrick was one of the best players on that defense. He surely was the one that turned the defense into the strength of the team. When the trade was made there was talk that we would be getting two top ten picks...then this started happening:

Screenshot_20200103-225717_Chrome.jpg

Stuck in the past, are we. Focus on the future, we must.

3 first rounders. Infinite cap space. The force is with us.

Good player, but he was being a little bia bia and had his mom blabbing in social media. Coach Flores was trying to build a culture and this team has improved since bia bia left. He didn't want to be here, Flores didn't want the drama, nor someone who was going to complain about what the coaches where going to ask him to do. A first was offered and it was taken. Not rocket science.

didn't much care for us even thou we spent a top pick on him

Play linebacker - not me may shorten my career

Not worried about Minkah in the slightest. You don't want to be a team player? Goodbye. Look forward to the Dolphins kicking your head in for the rest of your career. :lol:

I bet he's looking back with a little bit of regret now. After seeing what Miami accomplished without him and seeing them beat the Patriots at home to end the season. I guarantee he's probably going he didn't make a mistake being a whiner instead of a winner.

i think it was his lack of defending pocket presence that did him in. he is doing well now because he is surrounded by a good team. he will never be above average, and his next bad game will prove that.

I bet he's looking back with a little bit of regret now. After seeing what Miami accomplished without him and seeing them beat the Patriots at home to end the season. I guarantee he's probably going he didn't make a mistake being a whiner instead of a winner.
What did we accomplish without him?

I doubt he regrets going to the Steelers...this 1st team All Pro tells me that.

Back
Top Bottom