Minkah made 1st team All Pro---Flores Insight? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah made 1st team All Pro---Flores Insight?

Shows how dumb Flores and Grier are. Can’t wait for them to blow the load of late first round picks we pulled from dumping all of our talent.

tannehill playing in a super bowl in that stadium would be icing on the cake

He wouldn't have made first team all-pro, with the exact same stats, on this team. Also, Tunsil wouldn't have made the pro bowl.

Remind me what PITT’s record was again? Only 3 games better than the Dolphins, who everyone acknowledges is far more devoid of talent than most?

I like Minkah, always have, but he didn’t make that much of a difference. A team supposedly so much more talented than MIA should be more than 3 games better. And they were quite fortunate to win as many games as they did. Easily could have only won 6 or 7.
The irony is that they probably won 2-3 more games BECAUSE of him. Oh well.

He wouldn't have made first team all-pro, with the exact same stats, on this team. Also, Tunsil wouldn't have made the pro bowl.

Because they’d be playing for a horrible coach with horrible players around them. Very few players can over come bad organizations like ours.

I wish Minkah success, but he is no longer a Miami Dolphin. A choice which, by the way, he made himself by publicly demanding a trade and refusing to be talked down by coaches, the FO and Ross. I agree that he was being used incorrectly the first few games of the year. However, he opted to leave instead of being part of the solution. I’ll take the 18th overall pick over a guy who thinks 2nd year players demand the same level of respect a seasoned vet gets with a coaching staff any day.

The irony is that they probably won 2-3 more games BECAUSE of him. Oh well.

Eh, I don’t believe that to be true at all. Several of the games they eked out that they shouldn’t have wasn’t because he made the deciding play.

I‘d only concede a game, maybe. Not even sure that’s accurate.

Eh, I don’t believe that to be true at all. Several of the games they eked out that they shouldn’t have wasn’t because he made the deciding play.

I‘d only concede a game, maybe. Not even sure that’s accurate.
I think the Colts game he made the biggest play.

Fitzpatrick totally reshaped the Steelers defense. Look at the numbers before and after and watch film. A dominate FS hides a lot of garbage.

Yeah i'm sure the Steelers are going to happy as well with a good FS, A 37 year old QB coming off elbow surgery, and no 1st round pick..
Dumb trade for the steelers to try to win now at the expense of the future. Its going to be a tough few years for Pitt and New England

Yeah i'm sure the Steelers are going to happy as well with a good FS, A 37 year old QB coming off elbow surgery, and no 1st round pick..
Dumb trade for the steelers to try to win now at the expense of the future. Its going to be a tough few years for Pitt and New England

What would they have drafted at 18 that’s better than Fitzpatrick? Exactly, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

What would they have drafted at 18 that’s better than Fitzpatrick? Exactly, you have no idea what you’re talking about.
A future QB, FYI its not really a good look to answer a question you pose yourself in the same comment..

Back
Top Bottom