Minkah & Wilkins were disappointing! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah & Wilkins were disappointing!

The Minkah draft pick looks worse and worse. I mean how the f do you not start on this garbage team? We drafted you top ten and you can’t start over McCain at Safety or Rowe at Corner? Pathetic.

We have 4 first round picks total the next 2 years. That should be 4 starters...hopefully 4 good starters but at minimum, 4 starters. If you can’t start on the worst team in the league than you suck by nfl standards.

Minkah didn't look like he wanted to be there. I was real disappointed in his play and body language. He clearly doesn't want to play SS. He was the first person to run into the locker at the end of the game. Didn't shake hands... Nothing. I expect more from him. His play and persona has me really disappointed in him. Supposedly he's a high character guy, which he's looked it in the past. Not today.

The Minkah draft pick looks worse and worse. I mean how the f do you not start on this garbage team? We drafted you top ten and you can’t start over McCain at Safety or Rowe at Corner? Pathetic.

We have 4 first round picks total the next 2 years. That should be 4 starters...hopefully 4 good starters but at minimum, 4 starters. If you can’t start on the worst team in the league than you suck by nfl standards.
He started today...not his best game as a Phin, but he was on the field on the first play...

Fitzpatrick was terrible. I was at the game and close to the field. The biggest question mark really is if we trust the FO to use the abundance of picks and cap to choose the right players.

exactly what I've been feeling...

Minkah looks like he's half-assing it and doesn't actually want to be here. Hope I'm wrong.

I understand with Wilkins. Literally his first game but why should we be patient with Minkah when players from the same draft and round like Derwin and Ward both made the pro bowl their rookie seasons?
Maybe cause Ward and Derwin were in superior systems.

Back
Top Bottom