Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

Castille, wow. Beauty in the eye of the beholder. Then again, he is more ready to play than Flacco.

I will now conceed my preconceived victory and hand the reigns to the Miami Dolphins. If we get Long, Davis and Nicks on the first day, I'll do backflips.

I will now conceed my preconceived victory and hand the reigns to the Miami Dolphins. If we get Long, Davis and Nicks on the first day, I'll do backflips.

so far nice Fins draft

thanks guys. This 3rd round pick is looking like it will be the most difficult for me, I could see the dolphins going in a few different directions on this one. After the draft i'll combine my draft picks with my free agent signings just to see how our roster could look next year...

BTW are we stopping at 3 rounds?

thanks guys. This 3rd round pick is looking like it will be the most difficult for me, I could see the dolphins going in a few different directions on this one. After the draft i'll combine my draft picks with my free agent signings just to see how our roster could look next year...

BTW are we stopping at 3 rounds?

Shawn Crable, Beau Bell or maybe Dwight Lowery. I'd go with one of the linerbackers though.

davis is so undersized it's not even pretty, get his out of your heads, davis will not be a dolphin because he's not big and that's what our FO is looking for, a big target who can sure as hell block big D-ends or fast agile OLBs. Davis is not that guy .... carlson , cottam look sexy though

davis is so undersized it's not even pretty, get his out of your heads, davis will not be a dolphin because he's not big and that's what our FO is looking for, a big target who can sure as hell block big D-ends or fast agile OLBs. Davis is not that guy .... carlson , cottam look sexy though
i'd also like martellus bennett at 2b pick instead of davis at 2a. i aagree we will go after a big TE.

i'd also like martellus bennett at 2b pick instead of davis at 2a. i aagree we will go after a big TE.

I too would like Bennet with the 2b pick but there is a strong possibility that he will be gone by that pick like in this mock draft. Cottam looks good on paper but my problem with him is his lack of production.

Shawn Crable, Beau Bell or maybe Dwight Lowery. I'd go with one of the linerbackers though.
i love getting a LB here only if you cant have Jonathan goff in the 4th. Goff is a beast. i might consider a CB here at round three, unless you dont think goff will fall, then take bell or goff or crable. I think mlb is a bigger need than olb. we have JT and JP to play olb

miami also could look at a DT here to go along with long. i think holliday and roth will be good DE for the other side and our D line would be really solid, but LB's in a 3-4 are the most important position on the D

miami also could look at a DT here to go along with long. i think holliday and roth will be good DE for the other side and our D line would be really solid, but LB's in a 3-4 are the most important position on the D

I like Rod Wright as our DT in a 3-4 alignment. I'm hoping our front 7 will look like this after the offseason....

DE: Vonnie
NT:Isaac Sopoaga(FA)
DT: Rod Wright
OE: JT
ILB: Crowder
ILB: Porter(moves inside with the drafting of Long)
SLB: Chris Long(draft pick rd.)

Back
Top Bottom