Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

I like Rod Wright as our DT in a 3-4 alignment. I'm hoping our front 7 will look like this after the offseason....

DE: Vonnie
NT:Isaac Sopoaga(FA)
DT: Rod Wright
OE: JT
ILB: Crowder
ILB: Porter(moves inside with the drafting of Long)
SLB: Chris Long(draft pick rd.)

Long would play DE mostly in a 3-4. he is big enough. Porter will stay outside LB. he played OLB in Pittsburgh and was very productive. We will get the most out of him at OLB rushing the QB. Rod wright wouldnt be listed as DT any more in a 3-4, he would be a DE, i think he weights about 300. Too small to be a NT but would play DE with vonnie holliday and chris long

I'm asking JT-forpresident to take over the colts.

Sorry for the delay.

Sweet just post it in the 1-3 rounds thread.

Its in the end of round 2 just about.

just made the selection ... any thoughts on the pick ? i believe it's one huge steal ... brandon flowers would've been a huge steal also

looking at this Mock, there's some great players still on the board... bunch of DT's (Maryland and Arkansas and Notre Dame) .. two CB's that I like (USC and Indiana), couple WR's... thinking about Miami's 3rd rounder and with Bryant off the board, pretty much wide open (but if one player mentioned above falls, wow... just wow)

Long, Davis, Nicks... two out of three aint bad! Check my mock hehe...

Terrel Thomas is still on the board so who knows what i might do with the 3rd round pick?????

You guys should really stop pointing out what players are still on the board. Some teams may have forgot about them, and you are just helping them out basically.

You guys should really stop pointing out what players are still on the board. Some teams may have forgot about them, and you are just helping them out basically.

maybe i'm pointing them out on purpose????? smoke screen perhaps???

Back
Top Bottom