****Mock Draft Super Thread**** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Mock Draft Super Thread****

I think Tua will be there at 5 and maybe 18.. that injury is serious... it big risk, I understand most fan want him..can dolphins afford take big risk like this?? This pick will be up too Ross.. just want good draft in 2020 for change.

I think Tua will be there at 5 and maybe 18.. that injury is serious... it big risk, I understand most fan want him..can dolphins afford take big risk like this?? This pick will be up too Ross.. just want good draft in 2020 for change.

I'll make a prediction with no chance of being wrong. If Miami drafts Tua and he becomes instant elite, some will use that as 'proof' they were right. No need to wait 5 years. If Miami drafts Tua and he suffers a career ending injury, some will use that as 'proof' they were right.

The truth is, no one knows what will happen. No one knows how big of a risk this is. Further reports and pro day will help, but not confirm/refute anything. This pick is up to medical and Flo. I won't pretend to know how it will end. I know this . . . if Miami wants Tua, it will depend on the willingness of the other team and the number (if any) of competing beiiders.

Back
Top Bottom