****Mock Draft Super Thread**** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Mock Draft Super Thread****

If the rumors about the Jets, 49ers and the Raiders all looking to draft WR's turns out to be true. Miami may be in the drivers seat with regard to the #18 pick? Denver is apparently also in the mix for a WR and rumored to be in talks with Cleveland to trade up to #10 to select one. Cleveland would then select an OT. All of this bodes well for an OT or perhaps Jordan Love to fall to Miami at #18? Hopefully Miami gets a little lucky.

Cesar Ruiz won’t be there by pick 56
I totally agree, but he was there for my mock draft. Just having fun with this, we want ne making 12 trades either....lol

This draft would be a dream, and no more

Ruiz would be a great pick at 26. I doubt he sniffs 39. I like Cushenberry in that range if we go QB/OT/S in the first.

Im hoping we trade with Jax or LV for their two first rounders this year, by giving up draft picks next year. Next draft may be much harder given the status of college football in 2020. The sample may not be as abundant as in normal seasons. May be hard to get a true read on players. Just a thought.

If OKUDAH is there at #5 and TUA is gone, then trade with JAX may result in 2 additional first round picks. JAX would love to draft OKUDAH or CJ Henderson. JAX wants to replace Ramsey with a quality CB. Atlanta wants to trade up ahead of JAX I bet to draft one of the 2 corners if Detroit does not draft OKUDAH.

Lol, thanks for the breakdown. Man this has been grinding. I just the hype will be worth the wait.
I know. We get ready for this every year only to be let down.......here's the good news. Only 370 more days till the 2021 draft

5.Tua Tagovailoa
QB Alabama
12.Mekhi Becton
OT Louisville
26.Cesar Ruiz
C Michigan
45.Kyle Dugger
S Lenoir Rhyne
70.Clyde Edwards-Helaire
RB LSU
136.Ben Bredeson
G Michigan
141.Kenny Willekes
DE Michigan State
153.Robert Hunt
OT Louisiana
154.Thaddeus Moss
TE LSU
185.Joe Reed
WR UVA
246.Harrison Hand
CB Temple
251.Michael Turk
P Arizona State

I'm not sure which crowd is worse right now. The every lingering, herpes just won't go away Tannehill group or the don't draft qb at 5 and trade up from 18 to take dumpster fire Love group.

(1st) 5: Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama

-Trade Up: [Dolphins: (1st) 18 / (2nd) 56 / (7th) 251] [Raiders: (1st) 12]

(1st) 12: Andrew Thomas OT Georgia

-Trade Back: [Dolphins: (1st) 26 / (4th) 141 / (2021 5th)] [Bengals: (2nd) 33 / (3rd) 65)]

(2nd) 33: D’Andre Swift RB Georgia

(2nd) 39: Ezra Cleveland T Boise State

(3rd) 65: Ashtyn Davis S California

(3rd) 70: Raekwon Davis DT Alabama

(5th) 153: Darryl Williams IOL Mississippi State

(5th) 154: Keith Ismael IOL San Diego State

(5th) 173: Trevis Gipson DE Tulsa

(6th) 185: Jeff Thomas WR Miami

(7th) 227: Shaun Bradley LB Temple

(7th) 246: Nevelle Clarke CB Central Florida

Tell me what y'all think!

Back