****Mock Draft Super Thread**** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Mock Draft Super Thread****

I
Three things are for sure... a team will take somebody too early, an unexpected team will trade up, and a “top 10” player will slide deep into first or early 2nd rd.
I'm betting on Isaiah Simmons.

I like it. My biggest want/hope from all these picks is to support the rookie QB with a talented OL. Becton and Ruiz are two of my favorite prospects. Now landing them at 13 and 39 is pretty lucky. I think Becton could go top 10 and Ruiz won’t get out of Rd1

It makes sense to me. He’s saying he wouldn’t give the farm for Burrow because he’s no Andrew luck but at the same time he is much better then Herbert
Terrible logic, then you do nothing at the QB position which makes no sense at all. If you have a QB you feel is the franchise guy you do what you have to to land him.
Mock drafts gives us all something to talk about, but there are so many intangibles that are beyond our comprehension to say who is better than who. That point has proven year after year. Where were all the Aaron Rodgers lovers when he slid down in the draft. I heard nothing but crickets. And we all know the Tom Brady story

Last edited:
Terrible logic, then you do nothing at the QB position which makes no sense at all. If you have a QB you feel is the franchise guy you do what you have to to land him.
Mock drafts gives us all something to talk about, but there are so many intangibles that are beyond our comprehension to say who is better than who. That point has proven year after year. Where were all the Aaron Rodgers lovers when he slid down in the draft. I heard nothing but crickets. And we all know the Tom Brady story
Yes I agree with what you are saying. You don’t have to go so far back. Look at the Mahomes yr. both he and Watson were drafted after trubisky. But it’s a mock where he’s simply stating his opinion

Actually like this mock from draft countdown

Attachments

• E7BE028E-9B1E-46FB-A09B-22D553A20F99.png
    E7BE028E-9B1E-46FB-A09B-22D553A20F99.png
    215 KB · Views: 25
  • 224929E0-88FB-4862-85F0-90F3E017E960.png
    224929E0-88FB-4862-85F0-90F3E017E960.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DC92F0D1-DC50-4498-900A-B4C896A084D7.png
    DC92F0D1-DC50-4498-900A-B4C896A084D7.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 21
Yes I agree with what you are saying. You don’t have to go so far back. Look at the Mahomes yr. both he and Watson were drafted after trubisky. But it’s a mock where he’s simply stating his opinion

I guess I’m just exhausted with all these mock drafts LOL

Screenshot_20200416-211252_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200416-211433_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200416-211555_Chrome.jpg

I just decided to do an off the wall, crazy mock draft simulation for fun. As you can see I pulled off 12 trades....lol. I traded one of our 1st, one of our 2nds, and a 3rd next year, while receiving a 4th next year. That still leaves us with a 1st, 2nd, (2) 4ths, and the rest of our picks next year.

5-Tua, drafted our QB

10-Wills, traded up from using a 1st next year, protect the blind side.

18-Bechton, happy he was there, adding him to Wills is crazy good.

33-McKinney, got aggressive in a trade to get the best safety in the draft.

39-Swift, got the RB needed, best in the draft.

56-Ruiz, another great pickup for the OLine. Ruiz, Wills, and Bechton should

77-Dugger, best player available who pairs with McKinney and our starting DB's to create an outstanding secondary. McCain back to nickle.

89-Zuniga, kid has potential to provide some depth on the edge.

114-Hopkins, adds some talent to the TE position.

116-Moss, great backup to Swift. The backfield with those 2 and Howard would be set.

131-Pride, depth at DB and immediate special teams help.

148-Brown, depth at LB, can help special teams right away.

152-Kindley, depth at guard with potential to win a starting spot. If a backup early in career, could definitely be a future starter.

188-Victor, I believe is underrated with untapped potential.

207-Hill, a lot of potential. Figure out how to get and keep his motor going and he could become a good addition.

215-Bandy, I believe would be a hood nickle corner. Immediate special teams contributor, eventual nickle cb.

227-Taylor, was once a stud until a terrible injury. Struggled a little in his return last year. Tough kid who would help on special teams, and hopefully bounce back to his old self one day. At worst, a move to safety may be in order.

Back
Top Bottom