Moore looked good tonight against the Broncos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moore looked good tonight against the Broncos

I feel like he always was a halfway decent quarterback but he really packed it in when Tannehill came in cause he knew his future was a backup. He genuinely looked bored and uninterested to play preseason ball. He has an extended audition to get another chance to start with a diff team, with incredible talent surrounding him. And it’s whatever, good luck to him. Same to Tannehill.

Matt F'n Moore man. The best QB we have had since Marino.

It's getting harder all the time for me to tell what's appropriate or not on this forum this season.

For what its worth, I don't feel my comment is lame.
If it is, it isn't as lame as a lot of the material I read here.
I applaud you for the post. Matt Moore by all accounts (including my firsthand conversation w Tannehill while watching Seattle destroy Denver in the SB) is a great guy and great teammate. I thought when he came off of the bench for us he always brought a spark. He could have been a jerk and made waves about starting but instead he put his energy into team first and helping Ryan. When called upon he played well - and won those elusive December games that got us a playoff appearance. Oh, and 29-36 in that playoff game is a fins postseason record - yeah we sucked that day but Matt wasn’t why we lost. Not even close. KC isn’t stupid. Of all the guys they could have brought in just in case this happened, they get Moore out of retirement. Just maybe Andy Reid knows what he’s doing when it comes to QBs. Moore will do well there - always said he’s the kind of guy who ideally has to play 3-5 games for you to keep your season afloat. Now if Mahomes is done and Moore goes all Nick Foles I will donate an extra $500 to this site just to enjoy the fireworks!

Last edited:
It's getting harder all the time for me to tell what's appropriate or not on this forum this season.

For what its worth, I don't feel my comment is lame.
If it is, it isn't as lame as a lot of the material I read here.
Actually .... this is not about Miami and it is lame

General NFL Forum

Back
Top Bottom