Moore looked good tonight against the Broncos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moore looked good tonight against the Broncos

He was trash during the Gase era tho, Andy Reid is probably the second best play caller after Kyle Shanahan.
He was? What about the 4 games he played that got us to the playoffs (3-1) in December? Our PPG went up as compared to Tannehill as well. Matt Moore has a better winning % (Carolina + Miami) than both Cutler (the moron they brought in over him) and Tannehill. I hope he crushes it for KC.

Actually .... this is not about Miami and it is lame

General NFL Forum

I see your point; but I just don't agree with it.

When a former Dolphin retires we talk about it.

When a former Dolphin goes to another team , we talk about it (ref. Tannehill).

When a former Dolphin retires and then comes out of retirement to play for another team, why in the world wouldn't we talk about it?

He was? What about the 4 games he played that got us to the playoffs (3-1) in December?
Especially the game at Buffalo. Who knows how that would have turned out if the human spare had been behind center. Maybe the same way it turned out in 2013 when we needed a win in Buffalo to get to the playoffs and it didn’t go well.

Especially the game at Buffalo. Who knows how that would have turned out if the human spare had been behind center. Maybe the same way it turned out in 2013 when we needed a win in Buffalo to get to the playoffs and it didn’t go well.
Worse than that: at 8-6 we needed one win from the last two games. Opponents: Buffalo and the Jets. We **** the bed in both games.
Those two games I started to sour on Tannehill especially after his sideline demeanor against the Jets.

Last edited:

When a former Dolphin retires and then comes out of retirement to play for another team, why in the world wouldn't we talk about it?
We do in the general nfl forum.

Have at it Ray

Yep. I really don’t think we win that game. Matt had more “gamer” moxie than RT. Getting us into position for that kick w urgency is something RT (up tempo when it mattered) never could do well.

Matt Moore is the only ex-Fin that I really hope succeeds. I loved him when he was on the Fins. The 2016 night game against the Jets was a great moment for him and the team.

Agreed. If Cam Wake wins a championship somewhere we will certainly talk about it here. No need to be selective.

Back
Top Bottom