Moore looked good tonight against the Broncos | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moore looked good tonight against the Broncos

Gase also had his top two playmakers quit on him that season and was fired after he ran his own offense, the one that secured a playoff berth with Matt Moore in 2016, into the ground. If Gase made good personnel decisions he'd still be coaching the Dolphins.
And people are entitled to their opinions - here’s mine: if RT doesn’t get hurt in the Cards game we don’t make the playoffs. We might have lost the Cards game and we were not beating Buffalo in Buffalo.

And people are entitled to their opinions - here’s mine: if RT doesn’t get hurt in the Cards game we don’t make the playoffs. We might have lost the Cards game....

Whoa right there! Some statements just need to be called out.

RT was on FIRE that game with 3 TDs and a 124 QBR. (and only 1 sack) Dolphins were
leading 21-9 and RT had them 1st and 10 at AZ 45.

Enter Moore who then proceeded to go three 3-and-outs in a row before a final FG to hang on for dear life a 26-23 victory.

I can accept difference of opinion, but there has to be some credibility attached to it.

Anyway, watch when RT goes head to head with Moore in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Whoa right there! Some statements just need to be called out.

RT was on FIRE that game with 3 TDs and a 124 QBR. (and only 1 sack) Dolphins were
leading 21-9 and RT had them 1st and 10 on a 45 yard drive.

Enter Moore who then proceeded to go three 3-and-outs in a row before a final FG to hang on for dear life a 26-23 victory.

I swear, the things some people post! It’s stuff like that that burnt me out on this website- opinions that had no basis in reality. i can accept difference of opinion, but there has to be some credibility attached to it.

Anyway, watch when RT goes head to head with Moore in a few weeks.
Hang on now. Our D began to implode in that game. RT was having a good game. But despite the fact that the Cards turned or over 5 times we only had 21 points. We should have killed them. The game had to be saved at the end. All I’m saying is that he saved it w 2 big time throws to Stills to set up the win. The bigger coup was winning in Buffalo. Finally, our PPG did go up w him under center as the starter. That’s a fact. Bottom line is they are both middling QBs who are really backups. Moore is just “Moore” fun to watch.

okay. i agree moore pkayed well vs jets and buffalo (combined 11-21).

i believe (with good reason) that RT is much more than a middling NFL backup. We’ll see if TN can turn things around.

btw, it was 4 turnovers. And I do think RT and fins were on way to “killing” them, by NFL standards. He had 21 pts and on way to 28.

Last edited:
btw, it was 4 turnovers. And I do think RT and fins were on way to “killing” them, by NFL standards. He had 21 pts and on way to 28.
I went back to the box score - you’re right. And both teams were turning it over. We were beating them good and then they got a TD to make it a 1 score game (right after RT went out) where we then blocked the PAT and ran it back for 2. It was a bizarre sequence. I think Moore had 1 drive where we punted and then the Cards scored again. Moore got 1 more possession and made two big throws to Stills to set up the FG. We should have won that game no matter what. MM played well vs NY and Buff - and Pitt for that matter. I’m rooting for both of these guys. Ryan has 2 wins so far w him starting. Tenn back in it in the division.

Switching to Moore vs GB - that TD toss to Kelce was pretty special given he had to course correct Kelce’s route. This game is very entertaining right now.

Moore playing well within Andy Reid’s scheme. He has GB off guard.

Back
Top Bottom