Moore to Miss 2003 Sesaon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moore to Miss 2003 Sesaon

jasmine

Starter
Reaction score
Moore to Miss 2003 Season

"I’m disappointed that Eddie will miss the season,†said Dolphins Head Coach Dave Wannstedt. “He was working hard and showed the reason why he was our first pick in the draft. I know how tough this must be for him. However, I am confident that our other young players will step up to fill Eddie’s role, and there is always the possibility of looking elsewhere to add depth to that position.â€Â

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2824

Last edited by a moderator:
:(...I just saw it scroll across the bottom of the screen on ESPN...

I just saw it too.

Damn. That was our only backup LB who could legitimately step in and play (if not take the starting job). And he can play all three positions.

Mark Dixon being "week-to-week" isn't great news either.

On the plus side, Wade Smith will be thrown into the fire and will learn a lot these next few weeks. And Battaglia returning is also encouraging news. We'll see if he stays.

Ack that's not cool. Hopefully some of these other draft picks step up or we are going to have a pretty weak draft class.

I think the draft class is very strong. Two guys getting hurt does not make it weak. You have six guys who, at this point, were likely to make the team.

The good thing is that our injury report cut down players, meaning they are healing.. Besides Konrad and Dixon and Surtain and Moore, after we got Rob burnett and some kicker... I think Jenkins will step in and start by the end of the season, thats what i predict...

Aw man... who is going to be our primary back-up OLB now?

What, Tommy Hendricks and Corey Jenkins don't make you feel secure?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom