Moore to Miss 2003 Sesaon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moore to Miss 2003 Sesaon

The most disappointing thing is that Moore didn't even play ONE down on the defensive side of th ball.. WOW!! Talk about bad luck!!!

Well, it seems that you are doomed if you are too careflu and your doomed if you go all out

Sounded like Wanny had already been looking for depth at LB anyway for this season. I think Jenkins will provide enough spark for the LB's.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

true, injuries are a part of the game...just hope you don't end up like last year's Bears(who literally lost like 25 people to big injuries)

Which is exactly the reason why the Bears will probably win 9 or 10 games this year and be some kind of "surprise".

Surprise? Not to me.

Originally posted by ZOD

Which is exactly the reason why the Bears will probably win 9 or 10 games this year and be some kind of "surprise".

Surprise? Not to me.

i would agree with you, but Kordell Stewart is their qb...he is just awful

They won 11 games in that division with a worse QB the previous year. With apologies to Brett Favre, that whole division sucks.

Originally posted by ZOD
They won 11 games in that division with a worse QB the previous year. With apologies to Brett Favre, that whole division sucks.
13* games...and Miller could actually throw the ball when he was healthy....Kordell couldn't get it done with a receiving core of Burress, Ward, Randle El, and Mathis....what's he gonna do in chi town?...plus they lost Colvin....but, your right, the division does suck, so anything's possible

In his defense....Wasn't that the third offense in three years?

Do we not use that excuse for Fiedler?

Originally posted by ZOD
In his defense....Wasn't that the third offense in three years?

Do we not use that excuse for Fiedler?
but he's never really been that good a qb...sure he's had a good year hear and there...but Kordell, Anthony Thomas, Dez White, and David Terrell won't scare anyone on offense...the defense will be tough..their saving grace is their division.

Not to mention the ball "bounced" their way more then just a few times.

Originally posted by Muck
I just saw it too.

Damn. That was our only backup LB who could legitimately step in and play (if not take the starting job). And he can play all three positions.

Mark Dixon being "week-to-week" isn't great news either.

On the plus side, Wade Smith will be thrown into the fire and will learn a lot these next few weeks. And Battaglia returning is also encouraging news. We'll see if he stays.

I dont agree with that.. i think Corey Jenkins is capable of coming in a fighting.. or at least making a difference on Special Teams. THis guy has looking good all training camp.

You are talking about a guy

who played his first game at linebacker last Friday...

I love his athleticism, but let's try and be realistic for his sake.

looks like we watch and see if an oj brigance or other former dolphin lands on the waiver wire..

Back
Top Bottom