Moore to Miss 2003 Sesaon | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moore to Miss 2003 Sesaon

This sucks....Wanny knew he was injury prone in college....and i know it can happen to anybody, but i was never satisfied with this pick and now even moreso....Wanny better make up for this after giving away next years 2nd pick.

Finally a true post...

how bout the fact that Wannestedt knew he had an injury history...I remember the same thing happening with Yatil Green.

Did anybody stop to consider that if we are going to rip Wannstedt about the supposedly-awful pick of Moore, that we have to give him some love for the rest of the draft? Come on, give him some love. It won't hurt!

Besides, the TB Bucs were set to take him a few picks after us. And he still played through most of his injuries at Tennessee. Who knows, maybe this year he can heal up totally from all his injuries, and come out stronger next year. It is not like there are complete losers out there at LB now. Seau, Thomas, and Greenwood OH NO!!!

As far as depth, we will probably get another LB, but Jenkins will probably get snagged if we through him on the Practice Squad, so we will keep him around, and then Hendricks. It will be interesting to see. At least we did not lose someone like Gilbert Brown.

Back
Top Bottom