more aggressive image | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more aggressive image

militantfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would like to know what people would think of the dolphins changing their image. I have always thought that they should where black jerseys and take on a more assertive style. that has a lot to do with a teams success. look at the early 90's hurricanes. and for god's sake I wish we would go back to the old logo.

yea, nothing like a uniform change to get your team over the hump!!! smh

militantfin said:
I have always thought that they should where black jerseys and take on a more assertive style.
We've all discussed an image change quite a few times. However, black doesn't in anyway fit the Dolphins as a mascot. Not to mention how we'd absolutely roast during home games (day obviously).

I don't mean we should wear black all the time. The aqua and white are fine. I just think that black should be used sometimes maybe for night games. Remember those black Marino jerseys. By the way just to tell everyone who might not know Oscar Davenport from the picture plays in the NIFL. The NIFL is a minor indoor league. The caliber of play is not very good. The referees at the game I went to admitted that they didn't even know what was going on. So of course Davenport's stats will be higher than Fiedler's because he is playing in a league that throws the ball abot 75 to 80 percent of the time. It's a good point though Fiedler does have sub par stats.

we cant wear anything dark during the day, we make the other team, hehehehehe. and thats why we are so good at the beginning of the season

militantfin said:
By the way just to tell everyone who might not know Oscar Davenport from the picture plays in the NIFL. The NIFL is a minor indoor league. The caliber of play is not very good. The referees at the game I went to admitted that they didn't even know what was going on. So of course Davenport's stats will be higher than Fiedler's because he is playing in a league that throws the ball abot 75 to 80 percent of the time. It's a good point though Fiedler does have sub par stats.
My sig isn't a comparison. It's a display of two of my favorite teams QB's. Oscar is bad @ss and Fiedler is bad @ss (i've met both). As far as your pass/throw ratio the Bandits run about 35 percent of the time, quite successfully too. Frieght Train Fred Jackson (#5) is a horse. :lol: Harmonkoz was giving me crap about rooting for an indoor team, I couldn't get it through his thick skull that it's and offseason cure....a local one at that.

Jackson-
clear.gif

clear.gif

Fatherof25 said:
yea, nothing like a uniform change to get your team over the hump!!! smh
especially to an agressive uniform change. A change to the uniform would be great if done right, in other words dont get the guy who did the bills uni change (just advice)...:goof:

militantfin said:
I would like to know what people would think of the dolphins changing their image. I have always thought that they should where black jerseys and take on a more assertive style. that has a lot to do with a teams success. look at the early 90's hurricanes. and for god's sake I wish we would go back to the old logo.

Black, no thanks. Although I'm not the least bit interested in a color change. If I were, black would be one of my last choices. I think the logo looks perfect as well. I wouldn't be opposed to a uniform change, using our same colors, but that's about it.

i was just joking around. a uniform change is not going to make your team magically better.

clear.gif

There, eye-patch added. Aggressive enough for you?

Phinz4Life said:
clear.gif

There, eye-patch added. Aggressive enough for you?

lol that is great. So great that it just might scare the opposing team and maybe give us an edge over the rest of the league. I feel so agressive after watching that logo that i am going to go punch my little sister in the face!!!

This topic has been discussed alot here recently, at first I thought maybe a logo/uniform change may be cool. But the more I think about it the more I think the logo/uniforms are great the way they are. Looking back at the last few teams that have radically change their logos/uniforms, there are not many I like.
Tampa Bay- The new one are better but only because the olds one were sooooo brutal, anything would have been better.

Denver- Not a fan of the new ones. I like the old orange and blue unis and the old logo was better also.

Atlanta- Not a radical change, but those new jerseys are awful.

Seattle- What the hell are those. Hey Seattle, Tron called, he wants his costume back.

New England- I am probably in the minority here, but I liked the dude in the 3-point stance alot better than the new unis.

The moral of this post is this..........Be careful what you wish for.

Fatherof25 said:
lol that is great. So great that it just might scare the opposing team and maybe give us an edge over the rest of the league. I feel so agressive after watching that logo that i am going to go punch my little sister in the face!!!

Now its just a blind dolphin...

I see some irony in that.....

miamirick said:
Now its just a blind dolphin...

I see some irony in that.....
No, no, he only has a patch over one eye. Not blind, just no depth perception. But look, we're more aggressive!

keep the eye patch and put a knife in its mouth like the raiders that can be cool.then give it a wooden peg fin ,make the m on the helmet a fu standing for flordia's unbeaten in 72.then insted of a ring of fire have him jumping threw the city of miami like some kind of freekin superdolphin ,oh ya he would need a cape to and maybe a sidekick,a mini dolphin to save him when he gets in a pinch

Back
Top Bottom