more aggressive image | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more aggressive image

Phinz4Life said:
clear.gif

Hows that? Instead of the fu, that would be so touchy, I just put in an SD for SUPER DOLPHIN! Enjoy. :lol:

It makes it look like it is the San Diego Dolphins

FinFan24 said:
IVe got a Ricky one lol. I didnt think they were too bad. I remeber they wore an all navy outfit one game a few years back. I kinda like it as an alternate, but would hate it as a primary uni.
Thats the one I have too, It's huge on me though, I only bought it because I've never saw it before and it was 25 bucks. It's just chilling on my wall with the rest of my jerseys. It's not that bad, I still perfer the orange one though, I gotta get me one of those.

I have a Couch jeresy, do you guys think thats as funny to have now as a Ryan Leaf or is he not as big as a joke yet.

Phinz4Life said:
clear.gif

Hows that? Instead of the fu, that would be so touchy, I just put in an SD for SUPER DOLPHIN! Enjoy. :lol:

:roflmao:

That is too funny.
Good work on that logo......
Actually...... It's kinda growing on me... :eek:

Trekbiz said:
God these threads are lame....

Aggressive on the field is all that matters bottom line.
You could wear pink but if your team is full of a bunch of tough SOB's it would'nt friggin matter. :shakeno:

The Bengals and Falcons have been wearing black for years.....
Dosen't seem to help!

You brought up the Canes....
They wear Green and Orange..... We are Blue/Green and Orange.....
Great argument there!

You brought up changing to the old logo.
The old logo is faceless. The new logo was designed as a MORE AGGRESSIVE Dolphin.

NEXT!
The new dolphin looks like a saturday morning cartoon character. And I didn't mean change the whole uniform just use a black jersey as an alternate. As for the image I didn't mean that that would come from a uniform. That has to be developed by a teams leadership. On the field we are in good shape but on the sideline and in the front office we've got as much intensity as a dead sloth.

Finsflurry said:
That is the probably the most asinine post I have read on this board...I'm not attacking the poster but that statement is absolutely ludicrous. You really think it has anything to do with the actual game of football? That players play better if they're in darker colors because they're more manly? Ray Lewis in pink uni and a rainbow afro is still better than any lb in black.

And what exactly are you proving by saying the Hurricanes have done better since their change, they've won 1 title since the early 90's and won 3 before that, so you make no sense.
I was mentioning the early 90's Hurricanes BECAUSE! of their attitude. They told you they were gonna kick your a$$ and they did it. And as for the Dolphins I already said that an image can not come from a uniform it has to come from the whole organization and right now the Dolphins don't have the whole package. Now do you understand what I am saying this time?

Trekbiz said:
:roflmao:

That is too funny.
Good work on that logo......
Actually...... It's kinda growing on me... :eek:
Thanks. :lol: Super Dolphin and his un-named sidekick are growing on me. To much fun creating them. Easy too.

Phinz4Life said:
Thanks. :lol: Super Dolphin and his un-named sidekick are growing on me. To much fun creating them. Easy too.
Name the sidekick contest!!!

I got nothing.:(

no way no way leave it all alone. Black??? Are you crazy?? Holy Dolphin man, Aqua and Coral Orange is it!!! I even paint my toenails aqua/orange, can you see black toenails?? Get real.

Aqua and Orange all the way!!!
Victoria

dolphingirl_vic said:
I even paint my toenails aqua/orange, can you see black toenails?? Get real.

Victoria

:roflmao: Yeah so do I...

:foundout: wait, no

dolphingirl_vic said:
no way no way leave it all alone. Black??? Are you crazy?? Holy Dolphin man, Aqua and Coral Orange is it!!! I even paint my toenails aqua/orange, can you see black toenails?? Get real.

Victoria

Man, I wish I could do that and get away with it , but the last time I did that..................nevermind. :goof:

Dolphinizzle said:
:roflmao: Yeah so do I...

:foundout: wait, no
:roflmao: :roflmao: Don't let @ssclown see that dude.

:topic:BTW....I think "Moon Baby" is my favorite song on that album Dolphinizzle (your avatar). Do you have "Faceless" yet? I didn't like it at first, but it's REALLY grown on me...I love it now. :rocker: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom