more aggressive image | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more aggressive image

Phinz4Life said:
clear.gif

There, eye-patch added. Aggressive enough for you?
Actually, it looks like a pair of Ray Bans. MAkes me want to go lay on the beach and take a nap. Maybe it will lull the opposition to sleep!

hey jphinfan86 i didn't mean any disrespect. I love indoor football. I root for the Evansville Bluecats. And about the percentage many NIFL teams throw the ball that much. And many teams run the ball just as much. Look at Tupelo they use an option offense.

about the uniform change. I only meant black as a possible third jersey. The dolphin is fine I just prefer the old logo. And as far as black jerseys go theres is no way they would be worse than those horrible orange ones from last year. Of course they do have an advantage to them they blind the opposition.:cooldude:

16wins4fins said:
keep the eye patch and put a knife in its mouth like the raiders that can be cool.then give it a wooden peg fin ,make the m on the helmet a fu standing for flordia's unbeaten in 72.then insted of a ring of fire have him jumping threw the city of miami like some kind of freekin superdolphin ,oh ya he would need a cape to and maybe a sidekick,a mini dolphin to save him when he gets in a pinch

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

Well Black could have something to do with the teams mascot (Dolphin). An Orca (killer Whale) is not a whale, but is Dolphin... Can you imagine the Linemen running around in black and white killer whale uniforms...lol

Does anyone remember the Navy blue uni's they sold before they came out with the orange one? I have one haha. Its worse than the orange I think.

saves said:
Does anyone remember the Navy blue uni's they sold before they came out with the orange one? I have one haha. Its worse than the orange I think.

NO NO, I loved the navy blue ones. That was what I wanted them to go to if they ever changed.
I guess the moral of the story is what ever they change to whenever they change will have some people who don't like it. I for one love NEs new ones. I also think the bills blue on blue looks good. But like I said everyone has their own opinion. :)

saves said:
IVe got a Ricky one lol. I didnt think they were too bad. I remeber they wore an all navy outfit one game a few years back. I kinda like it as an alternate, but would hate it as a primary uni.

militantfin said:
that has a lot to do with a teams success. look at the early 90's hurricanes. and for god's sake I wish we would go back to the old logo.

That is the probably the most asinine post I have read on this board...I'm not attacking the poster but that statement is absolutely ludicrous. You really think it has anything to do with the actual game of football? That players play better if they're in darker colors because they're more manly? Ray Lewis in pink uni and a rainbow afro is still better than any lb in black.

And what exactly are you proving by saying the Hurricanes have done better since their change, they've won 1 title since the early 90's and won 3 before that, so you make no sense.

militantfin said:
I would like to know what people would think of the dolphins changing their image. I have always thought that they should where black jerseys and take on a more assertive style. that has a lot to do with a teams success. look at the early 90's hurricanes. and for god's sake I wish we would go back to the old logo.

God these threads are lame....

Aggressive on the field is all that matters bottom line.
You could wear pink but if your team is full of a bunch of tough SOB's it would'nt friggin matter. :shakeno:

The Bengals and Falcons have been wearing black for years.....
Dosen't seem to help!

You brought up the Canes....
They wear Green and Orange..... We are Blue/Green and Orange.....
Great argument there!

You brought up changing to the old logo.
The old logo is faceless. The new logo was designed as a MORE AGGRESSIVE Dolphin.

NEXT!

16wins4fins said:
keep the eye patch and put a knife in its mouth like the raiders that can be cool.then give it a wooden peg fin ,make the m on the helmet a fu standing for flordia's unbeaten in 72.then insted of a ring of fire have him jumping threw the city of miami like some kind of freekin superdolphin ,oh ya he would need a cape to and maybe a sidekick,a mini dolphin to save him when he gets in a pinch

:lolcry:

16wins4fins said:
clear.gif

Hows that? Instead of the fu, that would be so touchy, I just put in an SD for SUPER DOLPHIN! Enjoy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom