more aggressive image | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more aggressive image

JPhinfan86 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Don't let @ssclown see that dude.

:topic:BTW....I think "Moon Baby" is my favorite song on that album Dolphinizzle (your avatar). Do you have "Faceless" yet? I didn't like it at first, but it's REALLY grown on me...I love it now. :rocker: :lol:

@ssclown and Harmonk*nt aint got nothin on me :D

And yes, moon baby is a great song, I have a bunch of the newer godsmack on mp3s.

Check out the song "I am" and "Changes" by them. Good stuff.

Yea, "Changes" kicks @ss, it's on Faceless. Is "I am" from "The Other Side"? Because I haven't picked that up yet.

BTW, @ssclown and Koz have nothing on anyone...they are both very weak. However, in their own minds they somehow think they're funny. :shakeno: Yes, they really are THAT bad. :lol:

lets switch our jerseys to sortve like the new canes ones. they dont seem to bake w/ the orange in the day, maybe we should wear orange jerseys in the day?

I was thinking something along the lines of the 'Canes jerseys as well. Mainly because I like the number fonts.

JPhinfan86 said:
Yea, "Changes" kicks @ss, it's on Faceless. Is "I am" from "The Other Side"? Because I haven't picked that up yet.

BTW, @ssclown and Koz have nothing on anyone...they are both very weak. However, in their own minds they somehow think they're funny. :shakeno: Yes, they really are THAT bad. :lol:

"I am" is on the faceless album. Also check out "Make Me Believe" also on the faceless album.

Yeah those guys are very irritating, I'm almost hesitant to go into the depths these days, because it's not even fun anymore. The lack of intelligence from the Bills fans, and their insults is disgusting.

Oh dude, you have got to believe me.....I had the biggest brain-fart there. "I am" is one of my favorite songs on Faceless. It's in my case so I don't look at the cover much, therefore I don't see the song titles. "Just consider me your friend, IIIII am until the end. Cannot guarantee you life, I don't think I can!! This isn't the life for me, this isn't the way I wanna be and let me tell, death will come when I'm good and ready!" That's just from memory lol. "Make Me Believe" kicks arss too.

Back
Top Bottom