More Dolphin Bad Blood in the water being reported | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Dolphin Bad Blood in the water being reported

I got a real suggestion for Steve Ross...there is obvious a lot of trepidation with Dawn Aponte. Perhaps her imagine could improve and maybe even fans become impressed if she actually met the media. Do a sit down interview or two. Do a presser.

Most people do not know her from a bump on a long. Let her articulate her vision and thoughts about football. She should be able to do this IF she is going to be a heavy hitter in the org. If she cannot do that...that is another story.

However, some transparency might help. The bunker mentality is failing this organization.

That is not necessary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

God I hope your right But I fear your wrong. I believe it will not change until they clean house.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

You know what that is not a bad idea.

Maybe I have killed Aponte way too much. However, all we know are the rumors of strong arming agents, notes for Joe before pressers and having the ear of the owner. If she had more credibility with the public, we might not care as much or maybe cheer her on as such. However, she is in darkness for most of us.

Let her speak and demonstrate how sharp she is and maybe things would appear better.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

That is not necessary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Yes it is. The lack of wins and transparency is making the team a joke amongst its fans.

My only impressions of aponte come from her bio pic and what others say about her.

I see her as (A) a flaming redhead in her own right and (B) a mean, conniving battleax.

I suspect neither impression is really 100% correct to the negative degree I think.

The known strength she has is that she is reputed to be capologist extraordinaire. That's fine . KEEP HER TO DO WHAT SHE DOES BEST.

BTW it is hard for me to see how that threatened ireland in any way. And get this- if I am Joe Philbin, and a superior thinks and speaks negatively toward me, I really kind of APPRECIATE the idea that she would let me know about it before that superior gets a chance to stab me in the back in front of my Big Boss. Yes I do. That isn't "ratting out", that is protecting a CO-WORKER you respect.

Back
Top Bottom