More good news from Jets camp!!!!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More good news from Jets camp!!!!!

We LED the Championship Game at halftime, we were down a FG in the 4th qtr and we lost by 13. If that is getting humniliated then what is 38-3, 62-7, 27-0 and 27-9?

yep, that game clearly showed we didn't belong in the postseason- never mind we won TWO road playoff games losing by 13 on the road agaionst an experienced playoff team proved we didn't belong:lol:

You guys are around 10 and we are around 20 but at the end of the day you have just 2 SB titles and we have just one and all 3 were won over 35 years ago.

The dolphins deserve credit for making 3 other SBs but those were 25-38 years ago. If you made 2 in the last decade and lost that's one thing but your last SB app was 1984. You haven't even been to a title game since 1992, you haven't been close to a title game since 1994.

I don't suck anything, I report the facts. I can't help it if you guys want to throw out recent history and only focus on ancient history. It is funny how last year is over and done w/ yet you'll bring up the 70s and 80s.

yes, the last time we won 2 playoff games in a single postseason was 1982 before last year but the last time you guys won 2 playoff games in a single postseason was 1984.

You guys keep whining about ind resting their starters in a close game midway through the 3rd qtr so I bring up how easy you had it in 2008. Yeah you had to win a bunch of games in a row but you beat all dead teams. Not one of those last 5 teams was in a win and in scenario in week 17. The only team alive for postseason was the jets who lost 4 of their last 5 and needed others to lose to get in. Add that to the fact tom Brady didn't play one full game but again you guys can harp on the Indy game but when it's thrown back at you w/ '08 then you get annoyed.

You may of lead it at half but did you win it? Nah!!!!!

The two games we played head up did you win it??? Nah!!!!

Now enough talking about past 2010 season Dolphins Sweep Jets once again!!!

Jets are ****y and are never humble... They will learn, oh they will learn!!!

Absolutely, we didn't get it done when we had our chances. We choked away 2008 like you guys choked away 2009. If we don't choke in '08 Miami doesn't win the div, if Miami doesn't choke in 2009 we don't make the playoffs.

We choked in 09? We had the NFL's hardest schedule and had 7 or 8 KEY injuries... Yes yall had injuries but yall schedule was not as hard as ours.. For example we played the Colts regular season and lost to them because they had there starters... You played them without there starters. Then we had 2 games in are schedule that were different... Chargers and Pitt vs. Cincy and Raiders.. I would love your schedule... Then you had a pretty easy schedule through the playoffs... We could of beat the Bengals if a few of are injuries did not happen but they did and also we could of beat the chargers... One reason we lost to them is because we had to throw a QB with no expierence in the middle of the game.

the phins swept the jets once again? um hello i think we beat you 8 in a row this decade you dumb ****. phins dont know **** about football its sad.

the phins swept the jets once again? um hello i think we beat you 8 in a row this decade you dumb ****. phins dont know **** about football its sad.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! What was more recent your 8 game streak or are 3 game streak??? Get out of here Jet boy...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! What was more recent your 8 game streak or are 3 game streak??? Get out of here Jet boy...
whats more recent the jets winning a playoff game or did you guys win one 10 years ago? get outta here dolphin girl.

Really, you beat the Dolphins 8 time in a row this decade?? Try 5 smart guy. Not 8. And you're calling him dumb?

Hey Pretty Nancy - 3 in a row big guy. I know that must burn. :lol:

What is more recent the Dolphins winning a Super Bowl or the Jets???
What about winning the AFC East???

HAHAHAHA Go lick Fat Boy Rex Ryan Nipple!!!!!!!

You guys crack me up.

Enough talking about our AFC Championship Game appearance in January but we can still talk about a sweep in oct/Nov?:lol2:

We choked in 09? We had the NFL's hardest schedule and had 7 or 8 KEY injuries... Yes yall had injuries but yall schedule was not as hard as ours.. For example we played the Colts regular season and lost to them because they had there starters... You played them without there starters. Then we had 2 games in are schedule that were different... Chargers and Pitt vs. Cincy and Raiders.. I would love your schedule... Then you had a pretty easy schedule through the playoffs... We could of beat the Bengals if a few of are injuries did not happen but they did and also we could of beat the chargers... One reason we lost to them is because we had to throw a QB with no expierence in the middle of the game.

You realize that every team in the division plays pretty much the same sched, right? The only difference outside of our head to head games is 2 games- we played AFC Central Champ Cincy while you played non-playoff particpant Pittsburgh and we played a terrible Oakland team while you played AFC West Champ SD. You also got Indy and NO at home while we played them on the road.

We had a pretty easy sched through the playoffs? Cincy won their division and swept Pitt and SD beat you guys easily and we beat both of those teams on the road.

You had 7-8 key injuries:lol2: Please stop, you lost Chad but plugged in your QB of the future and you lost Ronnie- both of those players are injury prone players so it wasn't a shock. We lost our best playmaker on O and our anchor on D yet we still made the title game.

Keep making those excuses!:lol:
Really, you beat the Dolphins 8 time in a row this decade?? Try 5 smart guy. Not 8. And you're calling him dumb?

Hey Pretty Nancy - 3 in a row big guy. I know that must burn. :lol:

3 in a row would burn a bit if we didn't make the AFC Championship Game.

3 in a row is a nice mini streak, prior to that we had beaten you 5 staright and since '98 we have had streaks of 8 in a row, 5 in a row and 3 in a row while your biggest streak has been 3 in a row. Since '98 we have swept you 7 times, you have swept us twice.

What is more recent the Dolphins winning a Super Bowl or the Jets???
What about winning the AFC East???

HAHAHAHA Go lick Fat Boy Rex Ryan Nipple!!!!!!!

Your last SB win was 37 years ago, ours 42. There's not much to crow about.

What is more recent is:

our AFC Title Game app- 2009 compared to 1992
our latest playoff win: 2009 compared to 2000
your latest playoff humiliation: 2008

would you rather win the AFC East and get blown out at home in the WC round or make it as a WC and win 2 road playoff games?

You guys crack me up.

Enough talking about our AFC Championship Game appearance in January but we can still talk about a sweep in oct/Nov?:lol2:

You realize that every team in the division plays pretty much the same sched, right? The only difference outside of our head to head games is 2 games- we played AFC Central Champ Cincy while you played non-playoff particpant Pittsburgh and we played a terrible Oakland team while you played AFC West Champ SD. You also got Indy and NO at home while we played them on the road.

We had a pretty easy sched through the playoffs? Cincy won their division and swept Pitt and SD beat you guys easily and we beat both of those teams on the road.

You had 7-8 key injuries:lol2: Please stop, you lost Chad but plugged in your QB of the future and you lost Ronnie- both of those players are injury prone players so it wasn't a shock. We lost our best playmaker on O and our anchor on D yet we still made the title game.

Keep making those excuses!:lol:

3 in a row would burn a bit if we didn't make the AFC Championship Game.

3 in a row is a nice mini streak, prior to that we had beaten you 5 staright and since '98 we have had streaks of 8 in a row, 5 in a row and 3 in a row while your biggest streak has been 3 in a row. Since '98 we have swept you 7 times, you have swept us twice.

Your last SB win was 37 years ago, ours 42. There's not much to crow about.

What is more recent is:

our AFC Title Game app- 2009 compared to 1992
our latest playoff win: 2009 compared to 2000
your latest playoff humiliation: 2008

would you rather win the AFC East and get blown out at home in the WC round or make it as a WC and win 2 road playoff games?
I wasnt talking about the sweep last season I said this coming up season... You Jet fans think you one something by making it to the AFC Championship...

I wasnt talking about the sweep last season I said this coming up season... You Jet fans think you one something by making it to the AFC Championship...

We finished the season in a palce Miami hasn't seen since 1992, you'd think you would realize what a big deal it is to make it that far.

Dolphin fans should NEVER bring up history. You guys had maybe the best pure QB ever to play the game for his ENTIRE CAREER .... and you managed to win ZERO Superbowls. What a disaster of an organization.

You'd think that somewhere along the line it might have occured to someone in the Dolphins' front office to try to build a defense or a running game. What the hell were they doing all those years???

Read through the whole thread and it was pretty entertaining i must say. i enjoy junc's posts and think he is one of the few jets fans here with some knowledge of the game.
PRETTYNANCY err...PRETTYTONY is dumber than dogsh*t.

Dolphin fans should NEVER bring up history. You guys had maybe the best pure QB ever to play the game for his ENTIRE CAREER .... and you managed to win ZERO Superbowls. What a disaster of an organization.

You'd think that somewhere along the line it might have occured to someone in the Dolphins' front office to try to build a defense or a running game. What the hell were they doing all those years???

and this guy must not have read past page 1. We cant talk about history when, historically head-to-head, the Jets come up a day late and a dollar short. Ill save him the time reading back and will just re-post tthe summary

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TropicalSwarm13
Playoff and Championship Success Super Bowl Championships (3)
Super Bowl Appearances (6)
AFC East Divisional Championships (16) (1970—present)
twist it, turn it, manipulate it any way you want. hell, even bring up your 2 playoff victories again, as it always brings a good laugh.
congrats on the victories. i can honestly say your team did well in the playoffs.
now your franchise has as many playoff wins as we did from our beginning up to the 1982 season.
perhaps in another 30 years you will have the same amount of playoff wins we have currently? i guess we'll wait and see.

man the offseason blows

Back
Top Bottom