More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
One of the genius writers for "The Buffalo News" argues that hiring Marino was a huge mistake. While most are taking a wait and see tact (except for some in the recently spurned local Miami media) or predicting success, this guy, Jerry Sullivan, is claiming stupidity and cronyism on the behalf of Huizenga. While, in and of itself, none of this is surprising- especially coming from Fluff-a-blow- it's the fact that this guy's argument has no merit whatsoever and he contridicts the entire basis for his theory half-way into his piece.

He basically says that it's a huge mistake because "The Bills' most bitter rival just put its football operation in the hands of a guy with zero personnel experience." Nice argument however, any fan with even a passing interest in this hire knows Marino is not the final say so in football operations nor will he be making sweeping personnel decisions.

Half way through the article the guy then states: " It's unclear exactly what Marino's job will be." If you're predicting disaster and total failure, wouldn't one think that one should have some idea as to what the job description of the person in question is? Seriously, can a person fail at something they don't even do? I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

I love the Fluff-a-blow media; they are perfectly representative of their fans: clueless! :lol:

Stinky Linky

P.S. I got this off the ESPN Insider "Local Links" section which is sort of a web crawler that gathers every story every day about every team from every major (and some not so major) papers around the nation. It's a great source of information for fantasy geeks such as myself! :D

:nono: totally clueless the big move was making no move or just promoting Speilman. Dan is just being groomed to be the Pres. when Jones retires

Originally posted by phinphanbill
I wonder which running back they are gonna draft in the first round!
Maurice Clarrett

Originally posted by dolphan39
Dan is just being groomed to be the Pres. when Jones retires

Dan will help attract free agents, and will play a key part in selecting a QB for this franchise.

Whether it be Eli, Rivers, Losman, Pickett.... Dan will have a big say.

I don't know what Dan will be doing, and I don't think no one else does either right now. I think Dan's in the sit and learn mode this year. Input will be very small..Next year may be a different story.

Originally posted by phinphanbill
I wonder which running back they are gonna draft in the first round!

This thinking was the main reason I was checking the site lines in the first place. I'm in a FFL keeper league and have McGahee so- with all the recent Dillon talks- I wanted to know if any of the four teams going after him were also going after Henry. No word yet but I'm sure that's coming down the pipes soon.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I don't know what Dan will be doing, and I don't think no one else does either right now. I think Dan's in the sit and learn mode this year. Input will be very small..Next year may be a different story.

Precisely! This is the main reason that this article should have been printed on toilette paper; at least then it would be useful for something! :eek:

I just heard that the Bills traded this years 1st for a future contract on a player that might make it to the draft within 4 years. The problem is that the player is still in High School. But his agent said that he would be the next Willis MaGhee......lol...lol...lol...

The Bills are good for one good laugh a season....lol

a little hypocritical maybe? what do they have to say about their new head coach who also has no experience at his new position?

Two reasons I am not suprised.

1) It sells papers/ads

2) This jackass from Buff making 20k a year is going to question the guy who earned enough $$ to buy the Dolphins. The same guy who earned that money by trusting his insticts....um i think i will bet with wayne anyday. Next thing you know the writer will say Trump is an idiot for doing that show.:lol:

lol...anyone who disagrees with the dolphins must be an idiot right?...man, you guys are really something. Remember all of you bashing Pete Prisco for picking the Pats to win the division and not Miami?...go back to the beginning of the season threads and look at everybody you bashed for not picking the Dolphins to go far. They obviously knew something afterall...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
lol...anyone who disagrees with the dolphins must be an idiot right?...man, you guys are really something. Remember all of you bashing Pete Prisco for picking the Pats to win the division and not Miami?...go back to the beginning of the season threads and look at everybody you bashed for not picking the Dolphins to go far. They obviously knew something afterall...

You Bill fans aren't the smartest lot. Weren't you all complaining that we were all stupid because we thought the Bills would suck?

If we are something, just what does that make you Bill fans, nothing?

Oliver...

Originally posted by ohall

You Bill fans aren't the smartest lot. Weren't you all complaining that we were all stupid because we thought the Bills would suck?

If we are something, just what does that make you Bill fans, nothing?

Oliver...
umm, hellllllllo...what fans don't say their rival team will suck?...all do, in every sport.

Back
Top Bottom