More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
lol...anyone who disagrees with the dolphins must be an idiot right?...man, you guys are really something. Remember all of you bashing Pete Prisco for picking the Pats to win the division and not Miami?...go back to the beginning of the season threads and look at everybody you bashed for not picking the Dolphins to go far. They obviously knew something afterall...

Were'nt the same ones who picked Miami to not do well also are the ones who picked Buffalo to contend for the division title? Some even win it?

So tell me again. How brilliant are they?

Originally posted by fin-atic

Were'nt the same ones who picked Miami to not do well also are the ones who picked Buffalo to contend for the division title? Some even win it?

So tell me again. How brilliant are they?
When did I call them brilliant...or geniuses?...They saw what everybody else saw...a team coming off a great offensive year, stocked with new defensive talent...No one saw: Gilbride conducting the worst playcalling in NFL history, Bledsoe having an off year, and Moulds banged up the whole year. Almost all the writers picked the Dolphins to contend for the playoffs, but not go far because of coaching, QB situation, not enough offensive additions, etc.

umm, hellllllllo...what fans don't say their rival team will suck?...all do, in every sport.

But 6-10 does suck. Thats the difference.

BB

umm, hellllllllo...what fans don't say their rival team will suck?...all do, in every sport.

Umm I didn't. I did however know that the Bills were over rated. Yes I thought it was going to be the Dolphins, but I also knew the Pats would be our MAIN competition for the AFC East. Who knew after all those injuries that they would dominate as they have?

Now if you predicted that, then I'm impressed. If not I'm going by your assessment that the Bills would win the AFC East, the reality is they went 6-10. The only person I remember that predicted that they would be sub .500 was me.

Any team that would draft an injured HB in the 1st round does not have the 1st clue about winning in the NFL in the 21st century.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ohall

Umm I didn't. I did however know that the Bills were over rated. Yes I thought it was going to be the Dolphins, but I also knew the Pats would be our MAIN competition for the AFC East. Who knew after all those injuries that they would dominate as they have?

Now if you predicted that, then I'm impressed. If not I'm going by your assessment that the Bills would win the AFC East, the reality is they went 6-10. The only person I remember that predicted that they would be sub .500 was me.

Any team that would draft an injured HB in the 1st round does not have the 1st clue about winning in the NFL in the 21st century.

Oliver...
wait to see how that pick pans out before you judge it...for all you know he could become insane...
btw, I predicted Miami to win the division at 11-5, and the Bills to get WC at 10-6...oversetimated both teams yet again

and missing the playoffs(AGAIN) with an overabundance of talent sucks as well...
unless of course that's what you were shooting for...

wait to see how that pick pans out before you judge it...for all you know he could become insane...
btw, I predicted Miami to win the division at 11-5, and the Bills to get WC at 10-6...oversetimated both teams yet again

You WHAT?

The heck you did. You may have predicted that after the Dolphins whooped your butts in Miami. But no way you predicted the Dolphins would win the AFC East b4 the season started.

And if for some reason you did, you need to tone the Dolphins smack.

Oliver...

and missing the playoffs(AGAIN) with an overabundance of talent sucks as well...

And what player again was the last piece...McGayeee?

BB

Originally posted by bigbry

BB

No Mularkey is. Don't you know?!?!

Oliver...

Originally posted by bigbry

BB
wow, gotta love those juvenile comebacks...McGayeee!...uh huh uh huh uh huh.

and who said he was the last piece?...find my post stating that, and i will apologize...till then, quit talking out of your ***

You WHAT?

The heck you did. You may have predicted that after the Dolphins whooped your butts in Miami. But no way you predicted the Dolphins would win the AFC East b4 the season started.

And if for some reason you did, you need to tone the Dolphins smack.

Oliver...
I honestly did pick them to win the division before the season...it might take a long *** time for me to find that thread though...

I honestly did pick them to win the division before the season...it might take a long *** time for me to find that thread though...

No need, you're not a liar. I trust you.

For some1 that thought that, you sure talked a lot of smack.

Oliver...

No Mularkey is. Don't you know?!?!

Oliver...
lol, read every post of mine about Mularkey...they pretty much all say, "wait and see."
I would've rather had Fassel, but oh well

wow, gotta love those juvenile comebacks...McGayeee!...uh huh uh huh uh huh.

and who said he was the last piece?...find my post stating that, and i will apologize...till then, quit talking out of your ***

Remember this?

"More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless"

BB

Back
Top Bottom