More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless

Originally posted by ohall

No need, you're not a liar. I trust you.

For some1 that thought that, you sure talked a lot of smack.

Oliver...
tis the nature of the fan..................and talking smack is fun anyways

Originally posted by canadainfin-fan
mcgayeee will be a great back its to bad hes with the bills poor guy buffalo is the worst city in the world well maybe not the world

As a U of M fan I hope he does make it big. However, he has a very serious knee injury. The odds are against him ever being an ELITE HB in the NFL. He may be a productive HB, but I doubt he'll be an ELITE HB.

But on a personal level, he is a great guy, and he deserves it.

Oliver...

You Bill fans aren't the smartest lot. Weren't you all complaining that we were all stupid because we thought the Bills would suck?

If we are something, just what does that make you Bill fans, nothing?

Oliver...

:up: :eat:

Now be nice to c-JERK Oliver .... He might go into hiding AGAIN ....

smilielol-1.gif

Marino1983

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
When did I call them brilliant...or geniuses?...They saw what everybody else saw...a team coming off a great offensive year, stocked with new defensive talent...No one saw: Gilbride conducting the worst playcalling in NFL history, Bledsoe having an off year, and Moulds banged up the whole year. Almost all the writers picked the Dolphins to contend for the playoffs, but not go far because of coaching, QB situation, not enough offensive additions, etc.

clear.gif

So much for the FINAL pieces huh c-JERK ?

clear.gif

Marino1983

and talking smack is fun anyways

:confused: So when will YOU start ??

:goof:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

You Bill fans aren't the smartest lot. Weren't you all complaining that we were all stupid because we thought the Bills would suck?

If we are something, just what does that make you Bill fans, nothing?

Oliver...

They were predicting SB THIS year.....UMMMMMMM didn't they end 6-10? The same as the desimated Jets w/out the QB?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They are still " a player away" the only 6-10 team EVER that is a player away. Burfalo is lossing country!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dreadlockera

They were predicting SB THIS year.....UMMMMMMM didn't they end 6-10? The same as the desimated Jets w/out the QB?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They are still " a player away" the only 6-10 team EVER that is a player away. Burfalo is lossing country!!!!!!!
Dolphin fans weren't predicting superbowl too?:confused:

where have yours been M83?

The proof is in ALL the scars on YOUR :laughat: mullet .....

:wave:

Marino1983

When you post an original thought

:spit: And YOU would know the difference ????

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom