More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Proof that Buff-a-blow is Clueless

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Dolphin fans weren't predicting superbowl too?:confused:

But NOT 24-7 on a billy goat forum ......................

:shakeno:

Marino1983

your final pieces?...what a moron

Ah nice personal attack there c-JERK .....

YOU better check the heading of the forum....

:sleep:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

:spit: And YOU would know the difference ????

:roflmao:

Marino1983
buddy..all anyone has to do is start a search for all your posts...they all say the same thing, just in different wording.

Fact is Circle, the Dolphins were 1 FG away from making that a posibility. Smack is one thing, but your teams constant poor showing does not allow you to even come on a Dolphins MBoard and talk the smack you talk.

Your team was in it for 3-weeks. So please drop it. Your Bills do not compare to the Dolphins. I think that is the point you continue to miss.

Now if you were a Pats fan, I wouldn't have a word to say to you. Their team is prob about to be in the same league as the Dolphins. 2 time NFL champs, and more to the point their team is dominate right now.

Everyone should know their place, IMO.

Oliver...

Ah nice personal attack there c-JERK .....

YOU better check the heading of the forum....

:sleep:

Marino1983
well, if your lame comeback made sense you would've been spared the "personal attack":goof:

Originally posted by ohall

Fact is Circle, the Dolphins were 1 FG away from making that a posibility. Smack is one thing, but your teams constant poor showing does not allow you to even come on a Dolphins MBoard and talk the smack you talk.

Your team was in it for 3-weeks. So please drop it. Your Bills do not compare to the Dolphins. I think that is the point you continue to miss.

Now if you were a Pats fan, I wouldn't have a word to say to you. Their team is prob about to be in the same league as the Dolphins. 2 time NFL champs, and more to the point their team is dominate right now.

Everyone should know their place, IMO.

Oliver...
we were eliminated from the playoffs one week before you....not smack just a fact

buddy..all anyone has to do is start a search for all your posts...they all say the same thing, just in different wording.

"buddy" Only in YOUR dreams c-JERK ...

And WHO designated you the authority of what consitutes - quality posts ??

:confused:

:spit:

Marino1983

we were eliminated from the playoffs one week before you....not smack just a fact

If you consider that to be a fact, more power to you. Your Bills were out of it from the 4th or 5th week. Anyone could see that.

You have your own type of reality. I can't blame you. If I liked a team as bad as the Bills, reality wouldn't exactly be my best friend.

Oliver...

"buddy" Only in YOUR dreams c-JERK ...

And WHO designated you the authority of what consitutes - quality posts ??

:confused:

:spit:

Marino1983
nobody...but a little variety wouldn't kill you

well, if your lame comeback

Now that IS what YOU are so very good at c-JERK,,, "LAME comebacks" .......

:lol:

Marino1983

Originally posted by ohall

If you consider that to be a fact, more power to you. Your Bills were out of it from the 4th or 5th week. Anyone could see that.

You have your own type of reality. I can't blame you. If I liked a team as bad as the Bills, reality wouldn't exactly be my best friend.

Oliver...
Week 5:
Dolphins: 3-1
Bills: 3-2
Pats: 3-2

I respect you Oliver, that's why i'm not trying to talk smack with you....but the above is a false statement...the Pats were behind both of us in Week 5...all were still in

nobody...but a little variety wouldn't kill you

Hum maybe YOU should follow YOUR own advice ......

:goof:

:eat:

Marino1983

I sure the hell wasn't....but I wasn't on this board so I can't back it up with text.

I was hoping for 1 post-season win, possibly 2 at best. I didn't buy into the pre-season media-induced hype.

lol...anyone who disagrees with the dolphins must be an idiot right?...man, you guys are really something. Remember all of you bashing Pete Prisco for picking the Pats to win the division and not Miami?...go back to the beginning of the season threads and look at everybody you bashed for not picking the Dolphins to go far. They obviously knew something afterall...

This has nothing to do with simple disagreement, this has to do with the fact that this guy contradicts himself on the very foundation upon which his argument is based. Anyone who does so is either an idiot or ignorant so take your pick- he has to be one of the above!

Back
Top Bottom