More wins: Phins or the Raiders | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins: Phins or the Raiders

SoCal Raider said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh... maybe that's because Curry came into the NFL as a QB before switching to WR. Let's see, how many times did you watch Curry last year? Did you see Curry smear Chump Bailey's lip gloss all over piled high? Did you see Curry explode on the Chiefs secondary beating double teams all day before blowing out his achilles on a freak play? You can spit shine all the ******* stats you want, but if you haven't seen a WR play, your opinion is irrelevant.
No offense but exploding against the Chiefs is nothing to brag about.

Oaklandraider said:
hes inconsistant.

But Porter and Curry aren't? In Boston's one or two good seasons he still produced better stats than them and he was on ARIZONA!

byroan said:
Come back when he does it on a consistant basis.
At least he's proven he can play at a high level, something we can't say for any of the WRs on your team except for Boston.

gr8slayer said:
No offense but exploding against the Chiefs is nothing to brag about.
True, but the Chiefs had more trouble with Curry than they did with Porter.

SoCal Raider said:
At least he's proven he can play at a high level, something we can't say for any of the WRs on your team except for Boston.

Another lie. You have no stats to back up anything you're talking about. It's all opinion coming from you Raider fans. I guess Booker's multiple 1,000 yard seasons and Pro Bowls are playing at a high level. :rolleyes:

This booker guy keeps coming up yopur talking about him like hes better than moss or some thing all he had was two more yards than porter wow.

byroan said:
But Porter and Curry aren't?
Porter is highly inconsistent... but I don't think you can make that claim with Curry.

In Curry's final 4 games of the season, this is what he did:

4 - 63 - 0
4 - 58 - 1
6 - 110 - 1
9 - 141 - 2

Now take his final 4 games and prorate that over a 16 game season and you get 92 - 1488 - 16. I don't buy the inconsistency argument with the way he played over his last 4 games. The only question mark regarding Curry is whether he can regain his form after blowing out his achilles (but I hear he had the exact same injury in high school or college).

byroan said:
You have no stats to back up anything you're talking about.
:rolleyes:

byroan said:
I guess Booker's multiple 1,000 yard seasons and Pro Bowls are playing at a high level. :rolleyes:
Whatever... Booker's a shadow of the player he was in 2001 and 2002 when he was putting up Jerry Porter - like numbers. :rolleyes:

Oaklandraider said:
This booker guy keeps coming up yopur talking about him like hes better than moss or some thing all he had was two more yards than porter wow.

It was more than two yards. Porter's highest yard season is 998. Bookers is 1189. That's more than two yards.

Oaklandraider said:
so cal have you ever been to www.ron-c.com
Been there a while back... I don't think Curry is actually affilated with that site. If he were, I'd offer some cash to upgrade his message board to vbulletin. ;)

SoCal Raider said:
Now take his final 4 games and prorate that over a 16 game season and you get 92 - 1488 - 16. I don't buy the inconsistency argument with the way he played over his last 4 games.

Prorate?? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: You can't be serious.

Im talking about this season and give him one more game and hed proably beat that. yo,so cal did you read the stuff on there im pretty sure he has something to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom