More wins: Phins or the Raiders | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins: Phins or the Raiders

Oaklandraider said:
I dont thin so curry is our #3 Wr anyway your guy is no where near porter or moss.

Stop being such a homer. Yes Moss in Minnesota is a lot better than Chambers. We've yet to see him perform in Oakland.

Booker and Boston are greater than Porter and Curry. I can post some more stats to back that up if you'd like. Of course you'll just come back with some jibberish.

byroan said:
Stop being such a homer. Yes Moss in Minnesota is a lot better than Chambers. We've yet to see him perform in Oakland.

Booker and Boston are greater than Porter and Curry. I can post some more stats to back that up if you'd like. Of course you'll just come back with some jibberish.
If I were starting a team I might take Chambers over Moss, same talent with less baggage.

But Booker and Boston better than Porter and Curry? I personally dont think so.

Jimi said:
This is really an ignorant comment. In this day and age coaching is becoming more and more important. With the parity taking over the leauge good coaching is a necessity.

Your saying u think the Pats would have won those 3 out 4 SBs with the Dolphins past coaching staff?
The Pats would still be a crappy team had they not dropped Bledsoe. Take Brady out of there and they have a much weaker record.

gr8slayer said:
But Booker and Boston better than Porter and Curry? I personally dont think so.

Curry has had like 3 good games in his whole career. Neither have ever gone over the 1,000 yard mark or made the Pro Bowl. Booker and Boston have both gone over 1,000 yards twice. Heck Boston has just as many TD's as those two combined.

Porter and curry area whole lot better than who ever you have hell porter only needed 2 more yards to get 1000 and curry was out 4-5 games so not really porter and curry are better.

Oaklandraider said:
Porter and curry area whole lot better than who ever you have hell porter only needed 2 more yards to get 1000 and curry was out 4-5 games so not really porter and curry are better.

Dude whatever. You're a homer.

byroan said:
Let's take a look at each players best seasons.

Moss - 0 Yards, 0 Catches, 0 TD's as a Raider
Porter - 998 Yards, 64 Catches, 9 TD's as a Raider
Curry - 679 Yards, 50 catches, 6 TD's as a Raider
Chambers - 963 Yards, 64 Catches, 11 TD's as a Dolphin.

You're right, they are a lot better than Chambers. :shakeno:
Weak... Chambers isn't even a legit #1 WR. Chambers is pretty much in the same boat as Porter. They could be solid #2 WRs, but neither can beat a double team and neither can handle the load as a #1 WR. For what it's worth, Porter is the 3rd best WR on our team.

Jimi said:
:lol: great stuff.

And if you noticed, Oakland Raider fan...never at any time did i say Chambers was better then Moss. You just asked who was making impressive plays on offence for us and I responded.

Moss>Chambers
Chambers>Curry

Chambers and Porter are debatable.
:rolleyes:

Moss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chambers
Curry > Chambers
Porter = Chambers

SoCal Raider said:
Curry > Chambers

Another Raider homer. Curry has just a few good games and he's better than Chambers? Get real.

byroan said:
Curry has had like 3 good games in his whole career.
Uhhhhhhhhhh... maybe that's because Curry came into the NFL as a QB before switching to WR. Let's see, how many times did you watch Curry last year? Did you see Curry smear Chump Bailey's lip gloss all over piled high? Did you see Curry explode on the Chiefs secondary beating double teams all day before blowing out his achilles on a freak play? You can spit shine all the ******* stats you want, but if you haven't seen a WR play, your opinion is irrelevant.

SoCal Raider said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh... maybe that's because Curry came into the NFL as a QB before switching to WR. Let's see, how many times did you watch Curry last year? Did you see Curry smear Chump Bailey's lip gloss all over piled high? Did you see Curry explode on the Chiefs secondary beating double teams all day before blowing out his achilles on a freak play? You can spit shine all the ******* stats you want, but if you haven't seen a WR play, your opinion is irrelevant.

Yes I have seen him play. I actually had him on my fantasy for those FEW games he was good. You're out of your mind if you think he's going to be a great WR. I know he was a QB, I'm a Tar Heel fan. He was a very mediocre QB and had a few good games in college. Now he's had a few more good games as a WR in the NFL. Nothing to write home about. Come back when he does it on a consistant basis.

byroan said:
Yes I have seen him play. I actually had him on my fantasy for those FEW games he was good. You're out of your mind if you think he's going to be a great WR. I know he was a QB, I'm a Tar Heel fan. He was a very mediocre QB and had a few good games in college. Now he's had a few more good games as a WR in the NFL. Nothing to write home about. Come back when he does it on a consistant basis.

You posted boston who only had one or two good seasons hes inconsistant.

Back
Top Bottom