More wins: Phins or the Raiders | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins: Phins or the Raiders

Oaklandraider said:
Please hes not even regaurded won of the elite in the leauge moss,porter and curry are all hella of alot better than he is.

its tough to have an elite WR when your QB can only throw 40 yds and your RB is 80% of the offense

Oaklandraider said:
moss,porter and curry are all hella of alot better than he is.

Let's take a look at each players best seasons.

Moss - 0 Yards, 0 Catches, 0 TD's as a Raider
Porter - 998 Yards, 64 Catches, 9 TD's as a Raider
Curry - 679 Yards, 50 catches, 6 TD's as a Raider
Chambers - 963 Yards, 64 Catches, 11 TD's as a Dolphin.

You're right, they are a lot better than Chambers. :shakeno:

Oaklandraider said:
He still has nothing on moss. Or currys one hander or porter.

clear.gif

byroan said:
Let's take a look at each players best seasons.

Moss - 0 Yards, 0 Catches, 0 TD's as a Raider
Porter - 998 Yards, 64 Catches, 9 TD's as a Raider
Curry - 679 Yards, 50 catches, 6 TD's as a Raider
Chambers - 963 Yards, 64 Catches, 11 TD's as a Dolphin.

You're right, they are a lot better than Chambers. :shakeno:

:lol: great stuff.

And if you noticed, Oakland Raider fan...never at any time did i say Chambers was better then Moss. You just asked who was making impressive plays on offence for us and I responded.

Moss>Chambers
Chambers>Curry

Chambers and Porter are debatable.

They are still alot better get a good Rb behind them, Moss will be putting up #s just like over in minnesota and collins has one of the best deep balls in the leauge Fins fanatic and our running game is 80% of our O ok look at game film on the raiders and you tell me if thats right or not.

Jimi said:
:lol: great stuff.

And if you noticed, Oakland Raider fan...never at any time did i say Chambers was better then Moss. You just asked who was making impressive plays on offence for us and I responded.

Moss>Chambers
Chambers>Curry

Chambers and Porter are debatable.

Yeah you responded and curry and porter are still making more impressive plays than your Wr are.

Oaklandraider said:
Yeah you responded and curry and porter are still making more impressive plays than your Wr are.

Link?

Chambers is far far above Curry in terms of talent. He also has made far more circus catches in his career, i can almost gurantee that.

Curry>Chambers??:roflmao: :shakeno: :rolleyes: :lol:

Jimi said:
Chambers is far far above Curry in terms of talent. He also has made far more circus catches in his career, i can almost gurantee that.

Curry>Chambers??:roflmao: :shakeno: :rolleyes: :lol:

Curry wasn't even a WR in college. He was a very mediocre QB. But yet he's better than Chambers.:lol:

He was one heck of a PG for the B-ball team though.

Back
Top Bottom